Top 20 Best Looking Horsemen....

mulledwhine

Visit site
Mark Todd ,,,, however does it count , that although I have not swapped bodily fluids with him, his horse snotted right in my mouth this year!!!!!

Slightly embarrassing as he , the rest of the warm up ring and watchers burst out laughing at my distressed face !!!!!!!! So embarrassing , even now thinking about it :D

DressageCob

Visit site
If we are talking film horses riders, special mention must go to :

Zorro_1.jpg

Nosey

Visit site
Sam Thomas is cute. Andrew Nicholson quite nice but bit arrogant. Ian Stark quite passable in his youth & worn v well. Love John Francomes voice & he again is quite acceptable to look at too!

xxlindeyxx

Visit site
Some of the show jumpers are dog rough but there are some who are a level above all :Christian Ahlmann , Peder Fredricson, Steve Guerdat, Kevin Staut and for some reason im attracted to Billy Twomey . (yes i have a weird taste in men :) )

JFTDWS

Visit site
Is it wrong that all the pics so far I've been more interested in the ponies than the men? Other than the first, where the rubber reins leapt off the screen at me in fury.

Andrew Nicholson is a nice mental image though :D

And VM in LOTR, if we're doing filmy types... mmm...

devonlass

Visit site
How could I forget Viggo Mortensen, as Aragorn in LOTR?!
Diiing dooong!

Definitely this^^,although is it weird that I also thought Gandalf and Legolas the elf were kind of cool.......................................................:eek::

In the world of proper horse men, Mr Fox-pitt get's a vote from me also,and there were one or two others I spotted whilst watching the olympics,but can't think for the life of me who they were though,must be one of my senior moments:confused::p

Nicnac

Visit site
Definitely NOT Jock Pagett - bleugh. FW is cute but too skinny for me (and too young).

Sorry the actors are just not horseman.

There's something about Oli T - something bad boy and sexy :p

But for me it's got to be Rodrigo Pessoa and Boyd Martin!