Trailer parking

holeymoley

Visit site
Would not having any trailer parking space at a yard be a big negative for you?

I knew this of course before moving but brushed it off as we have extra space for it in our driveway. However this posed to be a much harder task of reversing in to with road and fencing/wall logistics. Horse was out of action for a year so again wasn’t too bothered by the fact. I now would like to get out and about a bit more to vary his work and the trailer is sitting doing nothing. I’ve tried to persuade YO to find a space for trailers(IMO there’s 1-2 spots there could be but they’re not interested). This and a few others things, 1 being a neglect case, has been niggling at me to move for the last 3 weeks but I’ve tried to put it at the back of my mind. Of course this hasn’t worked as I subconsciously find other negatives! :( I’m trying to draw up a pros and cons at the moment as I really need to be as realistic about it as possible for the sake of my horse.

milliepops

Wears headscarf aggressively
Visit site
we don't really have parking at my yard but my YO has taken pity on me as we have no parking at home really.it would have been a no-go otherwise. We have one space at home which OH puts his van in as it's full of his tools & forge etc, my car has to be on the road and his truck is at his parents! I have the little box at the yard at the mo, and the big one parked off site. Parking is a PITA :rolleyes:

So yes, it would be a huge negative for me. esp if there were other things going wrong too.

Green Bean

Visit site
Unless there was another option, like a local farmer (we have one who rents out space for containers, touring caravans etc) I wouldn’t be comfortable without secure parking. It would come down to how happy I was at the yard really