Trouble with Assistance

Highmileagecob

Visit site
Any chance you can call on your way to work and turn them out with their hay ration? Think it may come down to asking other liveries if you can work out a rota with them for turn out or bring in. It's difficult to juggle work and family commitments, hope you can sort it.

Bellalily

Visit site
Any chance you can call on your way to work and turn them out with their hay ration? Think it may come down to asking other liveries if you can work out a rota with them for turn out or bring in. It's difficult to juggle work and family commitments, hope you can sort it.
It’s an hour and a half round trip in the rush hour, so not really viable, but thanks for the suggestion.

Bellalily

Visit site
I contacted the lady who I trust fully with them and although she’s fully booked, I’ve found a friend of hers who has a grass livery yard so I’ve killed two birds with one stone, fully out and no more harsh handling. Yes it’s quite £££, but as she came so highly recommended from someone who knows what I’m like, I’ve bitten the bullet and we’re going in a week. Huge field to themselves, shelter and natural shelter, all mod cons. Please god I hope this works out. My trimmer also thinks it’s the best move. 4 hours out a day is no good for them. Wish me luck 🤞🤞🤞