**Update** - Bloss the supercob!

rowy

Visit site
Well done! She looks super! Gives me hope for my mare who is the same age and we just started dressage 2-3 years ago.
Out of interest, are you planning on continuing to compete and train for a few years yet? I am just wondering what to do with my mare with her age whether to continue training and competing while she is sound and healthy.

Happy H

Visit site
Yea was working at welly when her old owner had her- only rode her once and she was amazing - you could tell she was a diamond in the rough- so much power and intelligence! Glad the HS isn't holding her back :)

My HS has been pretty bad lately - worse than in the summer for some strange reason! Must be all the dodgy weather!! I might try that supplement - thanks x

Tempi

Visit site
Thank you for your lovely comments everyone :)

Roxy - at the moment she loves her competing and is fit healthy and active, whilst she is still like this I will carry on as we are, she'll tell me when she doesn't want to do it anymore. All horses are different and some compete well into their 20s

Dizzydusty

Visit site
I have a cob gelding who's 16 next year and we've just started our elementary career, instructor is determined were making it to medium. Took a long time to teach him medium trot but we are getting it now! He is my horse of a lifetime and will hopefully be competing for many a year yet. Had him 10 years too!