Urgent...gloucestershire members!!!

Sleipnir

Visit site
How tragic. Why do these things happen! :( RIP Fly, may your heavenly pastures be endlessly green and bright.

meesha

Visit site
RIP Fly, GG take care of yourself, you have been so strong throughout, take comfort from the fact she went peacefully. Thoughts with you and Dan. Hope the Police can help xxx

FinnishLapphund

There's no cow on the ice
Visit site
I don't know what to say, to think about that someone tampering with your fences, has led to that you have had to euthanise your beloved Fly. It is just so wrong, and so unfair.

I wish I could do more, than express my condolences to you, Dan and Fly's owner.

Take care of yourself.

R.I.P. Fly.

Cinnamontoast

Fais pas chier!
Visit site
Dear God, how could anyone do this? :( I'm absolutely appalled and heartbroken for you. :( Please look after yourself and pursue this when you have the strength.

el_Snowflakes

Visit site
GG, I am so very very sorry for you and Fly. You have my deepest sympathy and thoughts today.

I'm sure you aren't thinking of anything but your girl right now but I would be putting up a notice on the gate in HUGE red writing with a picture of her face, saying do NOT touch anything to do with these horses, this horse has died as a result of someone removing fencing.

And then I'd contact the local newspaper and have them publish Fly's story.

Whether well-meaning or not, people messing with other people's horses has actually got to stop. Whether it's a carrot, a fence or a grazing muzzle- it's NOT on!

Agree with this^^

So sorry about Fly. I hope you get some answers soon.