URGENT - newborn foal needs surrogate mum.

Achinghips

Visit site
Copied and Posting for a friend Urgently needed... Foster mare for a palomino tb foal born this morning, sadly the mare died during giving birth. Its the 1st palomino tb born in uk. If anyone can help call 07752909887 pls spread this message thanks (I think this is s wales area)

3Beasties

Visit site
There's a mare in Hertfordshire that lost her foal today, I can't do a direct link but the details are on a FB group called 'Horse Rug Addicts'.

biccie1

Visit site
This is the same foal as the other post -breeder is Leigh and I believe the foal is in Sussex (not Wales). Although it looks like a mare has been found.

Truly

www.shannonleighstables.com
Thankyou everyone :)

I have very luckily found a mare for little Amber and picked her up this evening from Hertfordshire:)

So far so good :) She's had three drinks so far and Lilly the foster mare has been very good.
We haven't left them alone together yet as you can imagine I'm totally paranoid until I know 110% for sure that she will love her as much as her mummy Sammy would.

Thankyou soooo very much to Lorraine Peach for lending me your dear mare Lilly who lost her own baby this morning :(

I have a photo of little Amber on my broodmares page,she is the 3rd palomino TB born in the UK, her half brother Aurumba born in 2008 was the 1st and her full brother last year was the 2nd but she is the 1st filly :)
We've called her Amber as she has the same kind amber eyes like her mother and her mum was called Samba Beat and Amber also rhymes with Samba :)
http://www.electrum-cremello-tb-uk.com/OUR-TB-BROODMARES?r=1335058699