Urgh miserable weather!

SaffronWelshDragon

www.facebook.com
Anyone else got dreadful weather? I sitting here in the office listening to the wind whipping round the building and the rain pelting down. Need to get to the yard after work, as over the weekend (I was away), the little 'un - Rose - caught her eye on some barbed wire. My sister was there at the time and panicked as there was a little blood involved. They checked her a couple of times yesterday and she had her eye open reasonable normally, so hopefully she just caught her eyelid. Poor girlie!
frown.gif

charlie55

Visit site
Im in Kent too and its not too bad at the moment, but the sky isnt a very good colour so i know were going to get it... Again!!!

kellyeaton

Visit site
i am in shropshire we have had wind rain thunder for the last week and the weather forcast has sad this week is going to be the same again. When is the summer going to come?

Sprout

www.horse-riding-world.com
Its blowing a gale here, and very heavy showers - has been doing this for days now.
frown.gif

The ponies have been bouncy enough with the spring grass, now with the wind they are even worse!
crazy.gif

charliesarmy

Visit site
I'm miffed with it my fields are getting muddy again....and the grass has stopped growing we need some some sun and warmth....
crazy.gif