Vet today

Chiffy

Visit site
Just seen this Clodagh. Delighted for Tawny…and you, but absolutely amazed if it’s the collar and especially working so quickly! To be frank, it’s unbelievable but I hope it’s true and it keeps working.
If you can have such instant results, why doesn’t every old dog wear one, they have been available for years?!

SAujla

Visit site
Brilliant to hear she's doing so well. Doesn't matter what works its just finding something that will work that is key.

poiuytrewq

Visit site
Amazing news! I used to think magnets helped. I bought a magnetic dog bed set, was basically just magnetic patches you were supposed to sew into the bed. I put them under an old dogs blanket (sewing skills leave a bit to be desired!)
I thought they helped at the time.

I must go and put my equistreamz I’d stopped using back on the horse- I took them off after a few people did the eye roll and told me it was all rubbish.

CorvusCorax

Justified & Ancient
Visit site
Well T is now called Magneto the Superdog. She’s so well. Bearing in mind this is with no painkillers, just a magnetic collar and fortnightly acupuncture.
I really hope if magnets are making this much difference it carries on. She’s being an absolute nuisance, rolling round, bouncing, pestering for attention.
Vet is as bemused as me. But happy days!

My friend used to be a salesperson for a company that sold magnetic things, I asked her the other week if she had any old stock she wanted to get rid of, I got a collar and a large magnet (which you can hold/rub on them or put in the water bowl to 'charge' it) off her at the weekend. It's early days yet, but I definitely got my arms pulled out of my sockets by the 13 year old this morning.....

Last edited:

Clodagh

Visit site
My friend used to be a salesperson for a company that sold magnetic things, I asked her the other week if she had any old stock she wanted to get rid of, I got a collar and a large magnet (which you can hold/rub on them or put in the water bowl to 'charge) off her at the weekend. It's early days yet, but I definitely got my arms pulled out of my sockets by the 13 year old this morning.....
Well I’m absolutely sure it has made a difference to T. She has acupuncture tomorrow but is just so well. She’s pottering around with me this morning trying to poach eggs ( in the garden, not the kitchen).
I hope it helps your old boy. Scepticism is healthy but sometimes you have to believe your eyes!

Indy

Visit site
Well I’m absolutely sure it has made a difference to T. She has acupuncture tomorrow but is just so well. She’s pottering around with me this morning trying to poach eggs ( in the garden, not the kitchen).
I hope it helps your old boy. Scepticism is healthy but sometimes you have to believe your eyes!
I got Bandit a Bioflow magnetic collar off the back of this thread.👍

Clodagh

Visit site
How is T getting on now with the magnetic collar? My friend has an older arthritic lab was thinking about laser for then I remembered this thread!
Well there hasn’t been a single twitch. She is also overdue for acupuncture as her appointment was cancelled last week as the vet had an emergency op.
She’s on very good form.
She is having a paracetamol a day, half am half pm as recommended by vet.

Here she is yesterday, we are getting a new floor laid in the sitting room so all the dog beds are stacked in the kitchen. Princess and the Pea.

Attachments

• c988ba30-c749-4b4d-b8f1-655a014c88be.jpeg
    c988ba30-c749-4b4d-b8f1-655a014c88be.jpeg
    205.2 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:

BallyRoanBaubles

Visit site
Well there hasn’t been a single twitch. She is also overdue for acupuncture as her appointment was cancelled last week as the vet had an emergency op so she will be over due.
She’s on very good form.
She is having a paracetamol a day, half am half pm as recommended by vet.

Here she is yesterday, we are getting a new floor laid in the sitting room so all the dog beds are stacked in the kitchen. Princess and the Pea.
Glad she is still doing well, think friend has bought a collar due to low expense and hopefully it will help