Vibes needed, please

Mrs B

Visit site
Thank you all. It's one of those really difficult ones, where I want him to be with me as long as possible, but ... Sometimes, it's very clear-cut.

Mrs B

Visit site
I lost him tonight. Sleep well, my beautiful Merlin. Every day I had you for the last nine years was a proud day for me and I will miss you immensely. You were such a dude and I hope to see you again one day. A real horse of my lifetime.

attachment.php

Last edited:

meesha

Visit site
So very sorry - RIP beautiful Merlin. Sometimes even when you try everything they still leave. He was lucky to have you and to have some time out with his friends in the field before he went ((hugs))

Mrs B

Visit site
Thanks, all. Off to bed now as tomorrow is another day and I need to lick my wounds and remember my beautiful boy as he was at his last grid clinic last weekend - flying over the fences with his ears pricked and happy as a pig in muck.

ILuvCowparsely

Visit site
Aw Mrs B I was praying for your beautiful boy to pull through, I am deeply shocked and saddened to hear this this morning.

He will be over the rainbow with my girls look after yourself and make sure you have a shoulder there.:(

Nari

Visit site
I'm so sorry Mrs B. You did everything you could & I think you were completely right to bring him home & let him out with his friends, maybe even more so given that he didn't make it - at least his last days were happy.

Sleep tight Merlin x