Viovet

lynz88

Visit site
I've taken my chance with them as I couldn't find free shipping anywhere else. I purchased the item yesterday at around 5pm and already have a dispatch notice.

Ricedance

Visit site
I ordered something last Monday and it arrived 10 days later on Thursday, given there was a bank holiday weekend but I did pay for the express delivery. I don’t think I’ll bother again

GoldenWillow

Visit site
I've ordered twice from them recently as I didn't need items urgently and they were quite a but cheaper especially when factoring in free delivery, both times they arrived within 5 days. All items were showing as quick delivery times though, I think it was 2-3 days.

holeymoley

Visit site
I ordered on Monday the other week and got it by the Friday. Quite happy as was free postage, nothing I urgently required.

lynz88

Visit site
So update. Viovet have been great but DPD are horrendous. ordered some Equilibra to try from them last Fri eve. DPD suddenly were to deliver last Sun. Got a message saying nobody was around which was strange so tried Mon. DPD driver took a pic on Mon and said couldn't be left where I instructed and turned out DPD was going to the wrong address. Called DPD and they said they ordered the driver back and to deliver to the correct address. They didn't. They sent it back. Called Viovet who re-issued. Was supposed to ve delivered except suddenly DPD claimed the package was damaged and was on way back and had to get Viovet to reissue. Viovet couldn't as they already tried. So in some cases, it may be DPD if your package doesn't arrive!!

Pinkvboots

Visit site
Weird round here DPD are the only guys who are reliable tbh… fedex are an fing nightmare
They are bad round here and I've have prescription horse meds delivered to my neighbour and just left on the drive.

Oh ordered some stuff they said it was delivered sent a picture of someone else's front door, when questioned they said it was a generic picture but his parcel was clearly in the picture with his name on it 🙈

lynz88

Visit site
DPD are rubbish and they lie when you try and question anything.

I started explaining to DPD yesterday why I was getting incredulity angry and the guy kept interrupting me. It got to a point where I yelled at him and continued my story as he still tried to talk over me and then he hung up. My god the words that spilled out of my mouth!!!

lynz88

Visit site
Weird round here DPD are the only guys who are reliable tbh… fedex are an fing nightmare
I've only ever really had this issue and another time where the delivery man broke onto my property and into my shed to deliver something. When I called DPD to complain they couldn't see anything wrong with it

criso

Coming over here & taking your jobs since 1900
Visit site
Problem with any delivery options is that it depends on the local agents.

DPD have been great, one time I had to go out and rescheduled when it was already on the van. I got home and doorbell went. Mohammed from DPD standing there saying I was passing on my way home so thought I'd see if you were back. I'd been in later on previous occasions. Evri are fine and with Yodel after one delivery it now appears she considers us on first name terms and get asked to take in parcels for neighbours. Royal mail, usual postie good but anything on the van or parcel force regularly goes astray and they insist they've delivered when they haven't and I've been in all day.

So as a company whoever you choose is going to upset some people and please others.

Madd1

Visit site
just saw this thread after ordering from Viovet 😱
Ordered last Thursday and it arrived today so it's a 👍from me x

Squeak

Visit site
I took a punt and ordered some items that said they'd be 2 - 12 days, I ordered on the 2nd and it still says awaiting stock. On the other hand I did another order on Thursday for items that were ready within 1 - 2 days and they're waiting dispatch so I think it mostly is a case of only getting things that are 1 - 2 days wait.

Sealine

Visit site
I ordered nearly £300 of Danilon last week from them. Order confirmation stated it would be delivered today at the latest. I've checked online and after 6 days the order status still says 'checking prescription'. I tried calling and the phone doesn't even ring. Sent an email to customer services and got a reply to say I won't get a response for 7 days! AVOID!

Mrs B

Visit site
I think it depends on whether it's in stock or not ... but they don't bother to tell you if it's not, which is a PITA.

Ordered a fair amount of Royal Canin from them a year or so ago - had ordered before and all was fine, but this time it took so long that I had to go out and buy what I needed at a much greater price - twice! When I did get hold of them, they said it was an issue with their suppliers.

I replied that if it wasn't in their warehouse ready to ship, why didn't they mark it as 'out of stock', or 'on order' so at least I could choose what to do next ... as it was, they had my money for well over 2 weeks.

lynz88

Visit site
I ordered nearly £300 of Danilon last week from them. Order confirmation stated it would be delivered today at the latest. I've checked online and after 6 days the order status still says 'checking prescription'. I tried calling and the phone doesn't even ring. Sent an email to customer services and got a reply to say I won't get a response for 7 days! AVOID!
How strange. I had to call them several times last week due to DPD being idiots and always got through.

I did have an initial issue with Hyperdrug issuing my remaining Cartrophen after evet shut down. All I can say is thank God I had emailed evet when they first shut and they had written me an email to say what they had on file on terms of what they had and hadn't yet issued. It took several days for Hyperdrug to sort our.

Sealine

Visit site
I eventually got through to Viovet and then sat in a queue for 30 mins. They explained they are very busy because a competitor closed down. That's a nice problem for them to have but it's not my problem. I pushed for a delivery date and I was told the prescription would be checked today and dispatched tomorrow latest with express delivery. I'm not convinced they will follow through on this but all I can do is wait and see.

suestowford

Visit site
I have found with Viovet that there is always some reason why they can't send out right away. This time it's 'moving' but they have been this slow and awkward for years. I don't use them any more after they mucked up several orders in a row. I like 365 vet for meds, they're helpful and fast.

As for DPD, I caught one of their delivery guys in my shed, he'd got my headcollars off the wall hook and would have made off with them if I hadn't come out & asked him what the hell he was doing in there. He wasn't even delivering to me either! Cheeky beggar.