Warm comfy Jodphurs???

rowy

Visit site
Hey! Winter is coming and I need some new jodphurs. High waisted preferred and nice and thick. I had dublins but the smallest size is still too big and they stretch really bad :(

Cuppatea

www.facebook.com
http://www.threelowsequestrian.co.u...rm-knee-patch.html urs/wintersport-pant.html
I have the second pair, REALLLY warm and REALLY comfy, Often wear them in evenings in front of the TV! The sticky knee patches are like superglue on the saddle, Definately no slipping there!!

Last edited:

Ibblebibble

Visit site
rambo winter full chaps, keep you warm and dry:) or a pair of tights under your jods like we did in the good old days, 2 pairs on really cold days, made you look like you had rubber legs!!:D

jesterfaerie

Visit site
Have you tried child sizes? I am only asking as I have found my Dublin jodphurs to be the warmest ones I have owned so far.
I must say the ones that cuppatea has posted look super warm!

Mad_Cow347

Visit site
I can't afford / can't face to spend £70 on jods so I go for cheap & cheerful. The most comfy & longest lasting that I've found are Harry Hall ones, I got a pair at Burghley for £20 although I'm very short & can fit into kids but don't think adults are too much more.

For warmth I tend to wear tights or thermal leggings under my jods!

spookypony

Visit site
My Pikeur Luganas in the winter fabric (81) will be going into their fourth winter of nearly daily wear...I've ended up wearing them almost all of the summers, as well, because it's so wet and miserable up here. They're only just starting to show some wear, so as far as I'm concerned, have been well worth the investment!

Hels_Bells

Visit site
Musto winter ones are amazing!! So warm it's like putting a heater on your legs!! I am usually a budget brands only person but got a pair of these for bday last oct. They were so good I got a second pair so I could wash one and wear one (though they dry v v quick) and they still look good as new a year later!! P.s. I don't work for musto but you can call me Zara if you like!! :D

WandaMare

Visit site
I love the Musto polartec (??) ones too, bought two pairs at YHL and wore them all winter. They were a godsend in all that icy weather, no need for thermals or tights underneath.