Watching Kentucky 2012

LEC

Opinions are like bum holes, everyone has one.
www.youtube.com
My settings are screwed up from last year so just sorting it out now by removing Firefox and adding it again! I literally use Firefox once a year!!

kerribabes

Visit site
Great I was just wondering where to view it at :)

is it also on Sky or Red Button or anything?

I know it will probably be on Horse & Country Channel later on in the month/year

oldvic

Visit site
They are 5 hours behind. The dressage started at 2.30 our time and finishes 9pm and the same tomorrow. The XC starts at 3pm our time and finishes about 8.30pm.

kerilli

Visit site
argh Lec please help.. i'm on a different laptop to last year (when i got it to work), but am failing at step 2, it says the page has expired or it's an old link or something. argh argh argh.
any advice please? i know it's not on now but i'd like to watch tomorrow and definitely Saturday!

Taffyhorse

Visit site
Does anyone know if you can watch FEI TV on your tv or does it have to be through a laptop? Or is there some fancy way (which will probably be totally be beyond my level of technical competence!) that you can plug your laptop into your tv so it shows on the tv screen?

kerilli

Visit site
Does anyone know if you can watch FEI TV on your tv or does it have to be through a laptop? Or is there some fancy way (which will probably be totally be beyond my level of technical competence!) that you can plug your laptop into your tv so it shows on the tv screen?

you can watch stuff off your laptop on your tv if you have the right cable, i think it's an HDMI cable but could be wrong.
there's good tutorials on it on youtube.
from a Mac, you have to start with the laptop turned OFF (otherwise it absolutely won't work), plug in cables, turn it on, and then basically iirc the tv screen is a second screen to the right of the laptop screen, so you just drag things across to it, it's very weird but works amazingly (and resizes accordingly).

Taffyhorse

Visit site
Thanks Kerilli - unfortunately my OH has just informed me that we don't have the right cable so I will be reduced to squinting at the laptop :-(

Which isn't too bad apart from the fact our dog is a tv/x country addict and will be trying to climb on my lap to watch it too - he's a large border collie who's convinved he's a Jack Russell when it comes to climing on your knee!

mrussell

Visit site
Ive just done the whole Firefox and Flash player but how on earth do you access the live coverage ? Theres loads of vids to watch but when you click on LIVE USEF tab, its just brings up the videos... no live screening.

Is that because it hasnt started yet ??

j1ffy

Visit site
GreyCoast - I now have a screen showing 'Rolex Kentucky Three Day Event' and random noise in the background. Should have started 25 minutes ago but clearly it's not working! Very frustrating as I just wanted to watch an hour or so before bed :(