Watching Kentucky 2012

Chloe..x

Visit site
FEI worked after logging in and back out before. So happy for William though, Parklane Hawk, what a horse! Serious Olympic contender now

HihoGinger

Visit site
Wish I could watch it!
Am fuming with fei.

I should think so too. That's shoddy. Are you going to try for a refund?

It's actually a bit akward now. I think they are going to start inviting members of the crowd to the winners circle soon while they kill time trying to find the music!

charlimouse

Visit site
Bloody fei put a security alert on my account 3 horses left to go and suspended it! WHY
Missed it and paid

It did that on Thursday to me, so I missed the dressage :mad:. Today the FEITV site wouldn't log me in on my computer :mad::mad:, so I had to watch on my phone, which wasn't quite the same as watching on a decnet sized screen :rolleyes:! Angry email sent.....................:mad:

Xander

Visit site
Bloody fei put a security alert on my account 3 horses left to go and suspended it! WHY
Missed it and paid

The service is actually run by a British-based company called Perform. Suggest you email and complain. You'll probably get an extension on your subscription and be able to see the replay.

Xander

Visit site
Have already sent a rather furious email ( sent it to the address that confirmed my log in details ) thanks :)

I had to complain when I paid to watch the Euro dressage champs and it went t*ts up just before Carl Hester was on. They were quite helpful and apologetic.