We have a baby clydesdale!

cblover

Visit site
Thanks everyone I'm lucky to have her too. I'm looking forward to getting over this awful stage and watching her blossom.

cblover

Visit site
Both her parents are over 17hh and she is her mams first foal. Her joints and skeleton is really big, so I think she'll have a decent size in there somewhere. She might just take some time to catch up. Lol

Annagain

Visit site
If any good has come out of losing Mez, it's that this little one has found a loving, caring home.

With a lovely full name like Mary Valentine, I think you should call her Tiny as a stable name. It'll be great when she's fully grown!

Wishing you many years of happiness and love.

HashRouge

Visit site
She is so beautiful, she's going to be incredible when she fills out a bit. I think her name is adorable too, good on you, I' sure she will reward you in so many ways :)

Rollin

Visit site
What a gorgeous filly. I agree with other posts, I am sure she will come right in no time at all. You must be delighted with her.

Ladyinred

Visit site
Yay!! Pictures.. thank you. She is lovely and the worm count is great news. She isn't as bad as my Sec D was, I bet she will pick up in no time at all. Lucky girl and lucky you x

cblover

Visit site
Tonight was interesting. She came down the field with Tor and of course he went straight into his stable and MV got a bit panicky. I put her head collar om and walked her to her stable...just one along so she can see him and knows where he is but no way was she going in...I just stood there till eventually she turned her bum round and I reversed her in. So funny!!

Tnavas

Visit site
What a beautiful name and she is a lovely type. She will blossom with some food. My Clydie lives on the smell of an oily rag. Clydesdale convert every scrap of food!
A picture diary would be great.

Merrymoles

Visit site
Gawjus, as they say! Pleased to see the pics and very happy that she will get sooooo much love! I also like the name - she'll be a big lass and needs a big name! :)

cblover

Visit site
She was like a drowned rat tonight. I never realised how long her legs were until she was soaked through to the skin and she was all legs. I think she'll be quite tall in the end....just not sure when the end will be. Lol

I'm going back to see her after tea, make sure she's warm and has enough hay.

*Whinney*

Visit site
She is beautiful and I really hope she helps to heal your heartbreak.

AA's idea is great about keeping the thread going for years. I love those threads and I've learnt so much from them.