We only went and won! Tweseldown report.

star

Visit site
http://competitiondiary.blogspot.co.uk/

Please look here for full report inc photos, videos and hatcam video. BE have given me permission to publish video on that website alone so cant post it here for fear of retribution!

If anyone cant see blog please shout - linking it just saves me copying everything onto here.

I love my orange horse!!!!!

EveningStar

Visit site
Brilliant! Well done :D
That is such a great result made even better after all you went through last year to get back to best.
Am at work so will watch hat cam later

almostthere

Visit site
Wow! Well done! Truly inspirational given the injury set back,all the hard work that you have put into him and the journey you have made together. Big :)) I can't see the blog from work but popped into the secretary's pavillion on Sunday for a friend and I noticed you were double clear on 29 and hoped that would be enough but there were still quite a few to go in your section then..Huge huge congratulations to you both.

Sussexbythesea

Visit site
I thought I remembered reading he had an injury last year - fantastic that he has recovered and you have both done so well!

The hat cam was brilliant - your round seemed so smooth and foot perfect and I loved watching his ears listening to you. Well done! :D

monte1

Visit site
WOW, well done to both of you, what a wonderful result in very challenging conditions ! may the rest of the season go just as well :))))))