We only went and won! Tweseldown report.

Clarew22

Visit site
Wow well done brilliant result :D

Loved the hatcam was so nice to see what its like to go xc on a horse that doesn't spook all over the place on the flat!

tiggybeans

Visit site
Well done. This is a fantastic report - I really enjoyed reading it and felt I was going round that cross country course with you!

Good luck for the rest of the season. What a lovely, honest horse you've got - looks like the going didn't faze him at all :)

Tash88

Visit site
Fabulous - well done, you look like a brilliant partnership! I love the hat-cam video as well - good luck for the rest of the season!

wildcard

Visit site
Such good news am so pleased for you, ive seen a few of your previous posts about the tendon trouble so is an amazing start to the season for you all down to your hard work well done look forward to reading more reports :) xx

dianchi

Visit site
Slightly wonky headcam- office has been laughing at me watching it with a wonky head :D
Truely fab though, those ginger ears were pricked the whole way!

star

Visit site
I know. Still getting used to how to position it. Tried it out SJ first and managed to just video the ceiling so big improvement on that!

HammieHamlet

Visit site
Well done - what a fab start to the season!

I rode past you whilst you were on your way to SJ and tried to say hello but I think you probably were wondering "who the hell is that??" ;)

It's weird as you see the horses on here and recognise them but then in real life, it's a bit awkward trying to say "hello star, it's me from H&H!" :)

star

Visit site
Ah I was going to ask if anyone on here tried to say hi as had a suspicion it might have been a HHOer but I was in focused frame of mind and wasn't looking out for people to recognise! Sorry if came across as rude! How did u get on?

Hornby

Visit site
Well done ! You both make it look so easy but everyone knows it is not :p love his keen orange ears :D

star

Visit site
His ears are fab. I cant stop watching the hatcam - gives me back the buzz of actually riding it. He is such a pro - lucky to have found him.