Weekend plans 2nd weekend in June

clinkerbuilt

Visit site
Joyous!

BCA BE90 and 5th place in the prize money, offsetting the fuel price increases nicely- thanks Bog.

Excuse my language ? the last fence at BCA 90 was shared with the 100 and the novice and shared the heck out of me.

Bog, not so much.

Full report tomorrow but very proud of him, two top 5 affiliated placings in the last few weeks ❤️

[video]

View attachment 94139

smiggy

Visit site
Little cob that can pulled it out of the bag and got second with 72.5% and qualified for the inter county dressage championships on the Surrey team.
just got to keep him going and asthma free till September now !
I bought him a Flexineb last week and it seems to be helping EF0AA600-7A62-4383-A456-B25D97CC8B4E.jpeg

Michen

Visit site
That video of Bog XC made me grin from ear to ear thankyou !! Love that horse (and his stable mate).

His stable mate is doing SO well. He has done a few clear rounds and been such a little darling- he's very careful and makes a lovely shape (far better than Bog whose too bold for his own good). He needs to be a proper baby unlike Bog who did one uanff SJ then straight into eventing. With Bear it's all about baby steps and confidence, lot's of pats and recognising when he's tired but he's going to be epic. And he will certainly do the better dressage test :D

I rode him the other day for the first time in ages and had a lovely hack- he's so forward thinking and sensible. But... nah... get me back on my nutjob Bog :D

Pippity

Visit site
Blue had her first canter in the school since tying up back in October! I've been taking it all very, very slowly with her and building her fitness carefully. We've had a few small canters out hacking but this was the first in the school.

And it was the best she's ever managed. Only five or six strides, because I was in the smaller school and she isn't balanced enough for the corners yet, but sensible and relaxed and smooth.

So many people had insisted she had a not-great canter just because she was a cob, but discovering and treating the PSSM has made so much difference in her, in so many ways.

And she was very proud of herself afterwards! You can always tell when she knows she's done well - ears pricked, eyes soft, and just carrying herself with a certain cockiness!