**Weekend Plans**

Ferdinase514

Visit site
It's Thursday
grin.gif
What are you all up to then?

Am still on the hunt for a new lorry, so may be going to Leeds to see one on Sat (although really like the one i saw yesterday).

Also, have a lovely new dressage saddle, so will ride Finnus in that and poss go for a hack with BB's on Sat, on Winnie.

....starting to get excited about getting out to compete again...just need to sort a lorry out!
smile.gif

ann-jen

Visit site
I'm working this weekend
frown.gif
so will just be a schooling session in the indoor after work on Saturday and then if I'm really lucky I might have enough time to zoom to the unaffiliated SJ locally after work on Sunday and catch one of their later classes.

Stoxx

Visit site
I was supposed to be out competing but I still can't ride so I've had to withdraw
frown.gif
... so Sat will go and help a friend out with practising some harder tests and Sunday will be a groom for another friend!

_jetset_

Visit site
This is the first weekend I have not had a competition for ages...

I am planning on taking Hannah out for a nice long hack on Saturday and then just relaxing all day on Sunday
smile.gif

BBs

Visit site
RIDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Okay, slightly excited but Snoop has been off 6 wks well bar the once i sat on him the other weekend.
Clipping Winston and Snoopy saturday, plus hacking out with Finn
smile.gif

Teaching saturday morning too.
Sunday clipping a friends horse and riding again.

SO EXCITING.

OOo no more lay ins for me now, horses come in tonight YAWN

RachelB

Visit site
Saturday - no horses, just shopping and then going to the village bonfire with a friend.
Sunday - hacking out *if* the vet says today that Cracks' ligament is standing up to the work. If not I may just cry because I've then probably lost all my rides!
frown.gif

Roll on Your Horse Live next weekend!

H-J

www.piczo.com
I had an excellent flatwork lesson yesterday with Tina Atkins so all set for my first Elementary Sunday at norton heath.
crazy.gif
Am doing the Dext then the elem on dext cant wait!

So Sat will be spent cleaning tack and ordering more xmas pressies!!
grin.gif

Good luck everyone competing
smile.gif

samp

Visit site
Sat hack out and clip, sunday attending Sands Farm intro show. Just doing the clear round and first class. I am hoping to get a double clear as the last time we were there we were eliminated for madam throwing her toys out!

StaceyTanglewood

Visit site
Well mine sort of started yesterday - went to Oldencraig to use the indoor arena and my pony is getting better !!

Saturday - Patchetts to do there clear round

Sunday off for another lesson with Andrew Gould !!!

Also im going to ride my mare for the first time -- wooo hooo since she had her foal and her accident !!! i cant wait i can only walk but i miss her so much !!!!

PaddyMonty

Visit site
Saturday- hack otto first thing then teach 2 lessons then take OH over to Bev Brightman for dressage lesson and final practice for 'your horse live' demo's then school otto.

Sunday - Otto's owner is doing her frist dressage test on him so multi tasking as trainer, groom, caller and moral support.
OH aslo doing dressage at same venue so as above but include lorry driver.

HayleyUK

Visit site
Had a really good lesson yesterday so will work on the exercises on that today.

Tomorrow, I'll probably just pop a fence or two

Sunday shes out competing at Croft Riding School in the riding clubs unaffiliated SJ.
My 1st outing in a good 2 1/2 years :/ Joy.

Rambo

Visit site
Nothing this weekend. Got a lesson tonight on at least one of them, then flying to Scotland tomorrow for a wedding and not returning until sunday night.

Good luck to those competing
smile.gif

Nats_uk

Visit site
Got lesson with Gloria (my instructor) on Saturday then going to pick up my new car! Then plan to bully mother into practicing towing the new trailer.

Sunday I am going to hack out with my friend's new horse. She is only 3 bless her so it should be fun!

Sarah_Jane

Visit site
Actually doing some dressage first comp since my accident. Sarnita is not impressed it's dressage though - entered a novice and elementary. Slight problem think when we sold the old lorry might have left the dressage folder in it!

Safina

Visit site
I have a weekend off - going home to my parents in Salisbury for some R&R...the boy will languish on full livery over the weekend unless I get home early enough on Sunday to ride.

Good luck to everyone competing and have fun to those who are just taking it easy.

Tempi - hope everything goes ok on Tuesday.

seabiscuit

Visit site
Good to hear that you're back on the road S_J ! How is the leg now- is it completly back to normal? Hope that there is no lasting stiffness or anything?

MrsMagoo

Visit site
Well I can actually join in this post again hehe
smile.gif
No comps planned, she's only just come home lol so just schooling and hacking for us - have to get round to clipping her and sorting all her bit and bobs out....

Out tomoz night to the new club in Maidstone so won't be up early sat haha, lucky she's living out at the mo...:p

Halfstep

Visit site
I'm off to Sheepcote Stud for a long weekend of *ahem* torture (well, actually intensive training on their dressage schoolmasters and lunge lessons). I'm not going to be able to walk by the time I come home, but it will be worth it! Eeekkk.
crazy.gif
crazy.gif
wink.gif

H-J

www.piczo.com
[ QUOTE ]
Got lesson with Gloria (my instructor) on Saturday then going to pick up my new car! Then plan to bully mother into practicing towing the new trailer.

Sunday I am going to hack out with my friend's new horse. She is only 3 bless her so it should be fun!

[/ QUOTE ]

How exciting
grin.gif
what car are you getting? Something you can tow with I presume
smile.gif

Nats_uk

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
How exciting
grin.gif
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Getting a Landrover Discovery - its huge so I will be driving like a granny for a while til I get used to it. Next time we all go out I can drive - could fit half of Lubards in it!lol!
smile.gif

Law

Visit site
Novice 25 affiliated (trainer wouldn't let me get away with just doing prelims!
smirk.gif
)
grin.gif

Nothing on Sunday - there is SJ on but I think i'll save my fuel
frown.gif

H-J

www.piczo.com
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
How exciting
grin.gif
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Getting a Landrover Discovery - its huge so I will be driving like a granny for a while til I get used to it. Next time we all go out I can drive - could fit half of Lubards in it!lol!
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

grin.gif
bit better then squeezing into my car
grin.gif

Worried1

Visit site
No competitions this weekend
frown.gif

House sitting for my parents so will have the pleasure of feeding and walking their dogs (all 7 of them plus Casper!) as well as checking mum's mule and his field friend.

Casper has a vets appointment for his worsening shaking plus a big lump on his side
frown.gif

Have been badgering OH to let me ride Blitz so might have a lesson on him!