Weekend plans

JennBags

HHOSS Wonder Woman
Visit site
I know it's really early but I'm getting all excited.

We're off to camp this weekend at Rackham. Going up this evening to set up our corral but I'm not bringing G tonight, we'll travel up in the morning (it's only about 20 mins away). Then 3 days/2 nights of camp with a total of 6 lessons I think (2sj, 2xc and 2 flat) all with different instructors.

Good luck to anyone competing this weekend and hope everyone has lots of fun.

PaddyMonty

Visit site
oooh oooh me me. I have plans :)
Saturday taking new girl to blakesly show for some SJ. Sunday playing XC at Aston on another forum members horse.

Have fun at camp

vam

Visit site
Nothing exciting for me this weekend, just a lesson with my trainer on Saturday. I did see she has got out all the nice scary fences so it could be interesting!

Good luck and have fun all :)

ihatework

Visit site
Big old eventing weekend!!
At Gatcombe all weekend, my young horse in BYEH tomorrow and the big boy in ERM.
In between this cheering on the team at Rio and then backside parked firmly in front of the TV in Monday afternoon!!

rosiesowner

Visit site
Camp sounds fun! This weekend Chilli and I are showjumping-we're going for the 85 and the 95, which will be our biggest class to date! Or, well, we've done a 95 before but I fell off, so I don't think it counts:D:D

FfionWinnie

Visit site
This weekend I will mainly be compiling a for sale vid with my daughter for a pony we've been bringing on. Very nice sporty and unusual looking 11.2 lead rein/second ridden if anyone knows someone looking ;)

Next week I've got two jumping lessons to look forward to.

mrsh2010

Visit site
oppies, sorry for duplicating threads :(

have a rare weekend off competitions.

I'm off to an arena tomorrow to attempt to sort out some dressage to music

Then Sunday I have an early start to have a catch up and a lesson from a fellow HHO member which I'm very excited about

Good luck everyone have fun

furrycat

Visit site
I'm taking my welsh mare to a local large 1-day agricultural show tomorrow to do the m&m ridden. I don't normally do showing and my mare doesn't really enjoy it so I'm beginning to wonder why I'm bothering! However, it's a lovely show and a bit of an 'occasion' so I'm taking the plunge and will get to catch up with friends while I'm there.

Have fun at camp OP and hope everyone else enjoys their pony time this weekend.

Asha

Visit site
Oohhhh, have fun at camp. I need another one. Horses , wine and horses what more do you need in a weekend ?

We have a busy weekend, taking daughter and her ID to our Betley local show, she's doing a SJ class and attempting the very novice working hunter one. I hear a rumour I'm also doing the horse and hound class . Our golden retriever is a bit too lazy so borrowing friends dog. Then Sunday taking my big lad SJ at field house to get some miles on the clock before scope.

Enjoy everyone

Bernster

Visit site
Oops two weekend threads ! Everyone's keen.

Jen were also off to camp. Keysoe for us. Second time ever, took him to the same one last year. I was nervous how he'd be. He was awesome. Got pooped by the end though but he's much stronger and fitter this year. You've made me feel better too as we're doing 4 lessons over 2 days but I've also booked onto a xc clinic on the Sunday before camp as we don't get to use the full course during camp. If it gets a bit much for him I'll skip one of the camp lessons though. Packing my matchy wardrobe too, hope we don't look like a fool!

Lots of exciting plans for everyone else, inc the scary jumps Vam. And I do love a bit of prancy showing stuff. Let us know how you all get on.

Lanky Loll

Visit site
Ohh jealous of those off to camp, I'm missing our RC's this year :(
Taking Mike out to some SJ on Sunday afternoon, hopefully it won't be running too late as the last couple of times I've got fed up with waiting and just jumped the smaller classes which doesn't do him much good. We've got RC regional finals in a couple of weeks so we need to get some decent practice in.

milliepops

Wears headscarf aggressively
Visit site
Quiet weekend of recovery for Kira after a busy week. Millie continues her 30 min plods round the block. I should do some tack cleaning or something :lol:
Have fun everyone, good luck to all competing :)

LeannePip

Visit site
XC Schooling at Tweseldown tomorrow morning - on my own if any one wants to join us?

Then Sunday have a little photo shoot which we won through a FB comp followed by a jump/ grid work lesson at home, then hopefully catch some of the Rio Dressage

Bright_Spark

Visit site
All of my plans for the weekend have gone out the window, so instead I am looking forward to exploring the hacking at our new yard. Although I'll be going in the school first as neither have been ridden for a couple of weeks so might be a little full of it!

Will also give them both a groom and pamper as they look rather feral at the moment!

Hoping to get to see some of the Olympics too

Walrus

Visit site
We are doing our very first TREC event in a pair with my friend. Really looking forwards to trying something different! And we get a guided course walk and BBQ the night before! :)