Weekend plans

mrsh2010

Visit site
So then it's that time of the week again!!

What's everyone up to?

I'm volunteering at Moreton Morrell Pet Plans on Saturday and competing there on the Sunday.

If anyone is there Sunday and fancies shouting at me whilst I'm warming up I'd be grateful :D

Good Luck everyone!

milliepops

Wears headscarf aggressively
Visit site
Kira has a show tomorrow, 2 elementaries (2nd attempt, we are all outdoors this time so hopefully will complete both tests with no scary indoor monsters to get us :lol: )
Thanks for reminding me, I'd better get on and learn the tests! :eek3:

Was supposed to be judging at yard's little dressage show Sat am but that's been cancelled because of the weather forecast so just pootling over to help a friend with her cute Highland in the school instead. Feet up on Sunday, probably totally un-horsey day supporting OH at shooting comp somewhere in the back of beyond :p

Good luck everyone competing, and have fun :)

Mince Pie

Visit site
Battening down the hatches! Our forecast is bloody awful for the next few days - high winds and 15cm rain tomorrow!!

Bernster

Visit site
Blimey is the forecast that bad?

Working hunter clinic on Friday night at the yard, followed by a dressage clinic on Saturday to practice the test for our bank holiday yard ODE. It's a slightly onorthodox test and I'm bound to forget it (I always do) but it'll be a nice way to have a go at a ode. Hack on Sunday or a day off for F depending on the weather and whether I can get out of bed haha.

HayleyUK

Visit site
Currently sunning myself in 26 degrees in Holland..
Fly back tomorrow evening so will bring ponies in for a bath and a lunge/hack over the weekend ready to crack on with work properly next week.

Is the weather not great in the UK?

Mince Pie

Visit site
Battening down the hatches! Our forecast is bloody awful for the next few days - high winds and 15cm rain tomorrow!!

D'oh! That would be 15mm.... :redface3: although seems to have changed now. I am in Cornwall though so we do get battered if it's wet and windy!

JennBags

HHOSS Wonder Woman
Visit site
We're going SJing at Coombelands on Sunday. Doing the 75 and 80 classes and also doing the 75cm pairs with a whizz little pony whose rider is super-competitive so I'll need go kick on a bit more than usual haha. Should be good fun.

Good luck to all competing. Bernster I like the sound of your yard ode :)

vam

Visit site
Possibly a lesson on Saturday, depends on if my oh's swollen ankle goes down. I am possibly the most unsympathetic gf in the world when he is ill but even I can see he will struggle driving if it doesn't go down a bit. Other than that nothing really other than the pub on Sunday afternoon.

Good luck all :)

Fiona

Visit site
A little riding club show for cross pole sj..

This is them at last weeks show, though we probably won't plait this week because there is no WHP lol..

Good luck everyone competing. We are in NI so hoping to get wet weather out of the way tomorrow fingers crossed.

Fiona

vallin

Visit site
We've got out first lesson with Vittoria Panizzon this afternoon (excited and scared in equal measures) then a quiet day on Saturday and a fun ride on Sunday in an attempt to meet new horsey people and find a new yard!

Asha

Visit site
Off to scope for us, with a bunch of crazy ladies and their steeds.

My lad is doing the 1.15m a step up for him, so it's really just ring experience. But looking forward to cheering on the others on, having a few gins and if the weather improves the odd BBQ too.

Anyone else going to scope this year ?