Weekend Plans

mrsh2010

Visit site
Sorry, starting it early, as my weekend begins as of 4.30pm today :D

Tomorrow I am buggy driving all day at Blenheim horse trials, including the palace runs into the evening (taking the riders and owners to the palace).

I'm also taking over the care of Bimbleberry (Wanderberry's little brother) from the Willberry Wonder Pony range.

Friday I then do the 3 hour drive to Lincoln to compete in the BRC NAF championships Saturday morning.

Busy and exciting weekend ahead!!

Good luck and have fun everyone!

humblepie

Visit site
All sounds fun. We were at Moreton Morrell AF the other weekend but didn't know your name so couldn't say hi. We should be at the BSHA Nat Champs two days but may only do one day now as other things getting in the way of competing! Good luck at Lincoln.

milliepops

Wears headscarf aggressively
Visit site
have a great extended weekend mrsh :) Sound fun!

Just been to arena hire with Kira this morning so we are all quiet this week now. ready for lesson next week. Teaching friday and judging yard's little unaff dressage show on Saturday, that's about it . M is allowed to start doing tiny bits in the school so we will do some walk schooling.

humblepie

Visit site
We were in the novice Sunday as well but the other section to you but like you very pleased to get a lovely Petplan rosette. Will watch out to see where you are and say try to say hi next time. Hope you have fab time with Bimbleberry.

Bernster

Visit site
Pah, weekend doesn't start until Friday evening ! But hope you have fun.

Showing clinic at Herts county show ground on Saturday, so much trimming, washing and general panicking from me, although it's only a prep show so not full show turnout fortunately.

Mini hunter trial on Sunday at tetworth, only a clear round type thing but it's 2'6 which for me is a fair height, although it tends to be fairly straightforward and not all up to height. Hoping the ground is ok.

Michen

Visit site
Weekend sort of starting tomorrow with the Blenheim RC eventer challenge which I am NOT looking forward to as my confidence is currently in tatters!!! Arghhhh!!! Work Friday then hound exercise Sunday which should be fun. Feeling very stressed and nervous!

nikkimariet

Visit site
Out Friday after riding
Riding Saturday morning then meeting a HHO-er and out in the evening
Sunday off to Blenheim with a friend

Busy!!!!

j1ffy

Visit site
My weekend is also starting early with Wellington Novice Area Festival tomorrow :D Saturday will be Blenheim if the forecast rain doesn't appear, then Sunday I'm taking my little Pocholo to his first dressage in 5 years - I can't wait to get him out to a party!

DirectorFury

Visit site
Walking hacking for me as M is finally back in work :D.

This was the view from our walk yesterday:
14292400_10154501533636882_4269058476154371931_n.jpg
so we'll go up to the common for a few days to have a break from woods and beach <spoilt for choice>.

milliepops

Wears headscarf aggressively
Visit site
Walking hacking for me as M is finally back in work :D.

This was the view from our walk yesterday:
14292400_10154501533636882_4269058476154371931_n.jpg
so we'll go up to the common for a few days to have a break from woods and beach <spoilt for choice>.

oooh you lucky booger. I'm stuck on the same 30 min road loop as it's too slippy to go anywhere else without road pins :( Suppose I could box up and go somewhere else but seems a bit much for a little walk!

DirectorFury

Visit site
oooh you lucky booger. I'm stuck on the same 30 min road loop as it's too slippy to go anywhere else without road pins :( Suppose I could box up and go somewhere else but seems a bit much for a little walk!

If it's going to make you happier and make walk hacking a bit more interesting I'd go for it :)!
Would boots (I think I read Millie was BF now?) help with slippy-ness?

Micropony

Visit site
After our competition debut last month at Intro, we are having a crack at a Prelim on Sunday. Lesson on Saturday to prepare, but I fear I will have to resign myself to the fact that my left canter transition isn't going to be great. However I think Micropony will enjoy himself and I certainly need to get some test riding experience under my belt, so wish us luck!

LeannePip

Visit site
currently sat watching Blenheim, but the commentary has dropped out and theres a very annoying blip over the top! will brave the yard at sopping today as weather is horrendous!

Going XC schooling at Tweseldown tomorrow, hopefully the weather is slightly better!

ihatework

Visit site
Just about to head off and watch the 5yo at West Wilts, bit of a come down from Burghley, lol!!
Tomorrow will hopefully catch the ERM action at Blenheim, wrestle some foals and might do some dull house/admin stuff

star

Visit site
Went to do Advanced Medium Area Festivals at Wellington today. Judge at C had us as the winner. Am so chuffed with him! Shame judge at M hated him and had him 31marks lower so ended up 9th but still fab day. Off to Blenheim tomorrow for eventers challenge.