Weekend Plans

Alibear

Visit site
Having my first sit on the new boy tomorrow and saturday then am deflagging a sponsored ride on Sunday which is always good for a laugh in the land rover
grin.gif

Tempi

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Hello....

Not more rain?
frown.gif
frown.gif

Plan is - XC schooling on saturday - YAY....

And on sunday, possibly going to a polo match - YAY again!

Bx

[/ QUOTE ]

sounds like youve got a fun weekend planned, hope the weather holds out for you x

bandit

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Hello....

Not more rain?
frown.gif
frown.gif

Plan is - XC schooling on saturday - YAY....

And on sunday, possibly going to a polo match - YAY again!

Bx

[/ QUOTE ]

sounds like youve got a fun weekend planned, hope the weather holds out for you x

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks - hope we stay dry too, as we got v wet last w/end doing that stressage lark, and she wasn't keen on jumping in the going which was appauling...

Bx

kp31

Visit site
Saturday got lesson with trainer. First time they will have seen Alfie so that could be interesting. Then off to Weston Lawns on Sunday for British Novice and or Discovery.

H-J

www.piczo.com
I will be nursing poor Connor Saturday after his kick to the face, hopefully he can come home tomorrow.

Also lunging Spider sat and cleaning my tack.

Then Sunday I have another Intro on Spider, Connor was meant to be going for his first event but obviously not now! Almost was able to have Mac back for the next two events but the guy who is coming down didnt have room in the lorry
frown.gif
So just me and Spidey on Sunday! Ground should be lovely, just hope the rain holds off!!

lizzie_liz

Visit site
YAY, I can finally do one of these!

I have another lesson tomorrow running through dressage tests for next week.
On Saturday I will go out for a gentle hack. Then on Sunday I am off to BCA for some showjumping. I have no idea how that is going to go as we haven't been anywhere SJ since February. Thankfully it is indoor SJ so we shouldn't get too wet!

henryhorn

www.narramorehorses.blogspot.com
CCj and Chocx are in the PN at Moreton, it's around 85 miles so I really hope she has a late dressage..I would far rather drive home later than get up a 5am...
Weather is rain until Sat, then sun/some rain, then rain Sunday morning brightening up to sunny in the afternoon..
Not sure what the ground is like as a new event for us, I just hope it isn't clay which I loathe.. (orange boots/horse afterwards!)

sarahs

Visit site
Im at Windsor - smiths lawn doing dressage on a horse I have never ridden (slight lie - have sat on her - long rein in walk to give her a leg stretch) I hate dressage - dont know how ive been talked into doing 2 tests !
But doing nothing with my boy, he has the physio on sun and thats about as exciting as he weekend gets !

Good Luck and enjoy whatever your all doing !

Nickymac

Visit site
Damn weather! No chance for me to avoid it this weekend as I've got Hector and OH's hunter doing novice at Little Downham at Saturday (very early start!), then the cheeky boys doing 5yr old BYEH at Rutland Show on Sunday and have entered mine for working hunter as well, but might not do that if the times clash or he's very good or very bad in the BYEH.
smile.gif

ElleJS

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Nooooooo NOT more ruddy Rain
mad.gif

Sat I am off XC schooling at Wickstead, Sunday going to Addington to watch ElleJS jump Disco Diva!!!!
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

grin.gif
see you there!
Showjumping Friday, the Addington Derby on Sunday

icklemadame

Visit site
Picking up the new puppy on Saturday, and then doing the 3ft pairs at Borde Hill Hunter Trials on Sunday with my OH - scared stiff that its going to be a huge course and he'll be charging around in front of me at a flat out gallop and just shouting back to keep up, but looking forward to it really
smile.gif
smile.gif

Jo C

Visit site
Quiet weekend this time - Patrick is having his back done Sunday so will be having a quiet week too.

Fiona

Visit site
Visit to Tattersalls 3DE on Saturday, my neightbour is well placed in the 1* at the moment so hoping to cheer them on and take some pics.
Sunday - XC schooling
I think our weather forecast is OK ish according to bbc website.
Fiona

ecrozier

Visit site
I'm going to BCA on Sunday too....which classes are you in Lizzie_liz? I'll have to see if I spot you!!

lizzie_liz

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
I'm going to BCA on Sunday too....which classes are you in Lizzie_liz? I'll have to see if I spot you!!

[/ QUOTE ]

I am doing the 2'6 and 2'9, it could be a complete disaster. Which ones are you doing?

eventingdiva

Visit site
Hi! I'm just working and riding on sat, then taking Ellie and Poppy to SE regional unaff champs at Hickstead on sun, going to be great fun in the rain! Have a good weekend x