WEG Cross Country Thread

armchair_rider

Visit site
Jiff is such a legend.

NZ team has been eliminated because 2 of their 4 riders have failed to compete - Lucy was an individual. I assume NZ still have 2 team riders to come and another individual.

I feel very sorry for Peter Flarup, apparently he was clear up to the last as well.

Darremi

Visit site
Its happened before though, especially after a fall that damages it, has happened at burghley etc. if they can't fix it it is safer to remove it

But with such an influential fence at a major championship it would have caused an uproar to remove it.

I agree the repair looks a bit iffy though.

teapot

Visit site
According to Eventing NZ - Tim Price was pulled up by the ground jury at the penultimate fence because the horse looked tired. How disappointing for Tim.

But the right thing to do maybe? The ground jury don't tend to pull people unless necessary

only_me

Visit site
According to Eventing NZ - Tim Price was pulled up by the ground jury at the penultimate fence because the horse looked tired. How disappointing for Tim.

That is very disappointing :( his horse must have looked incredibly tired though as most horses are finishing tired!