Welcome Flagmount RID

Roundfort

New User
Visit site
Hi Foxford,
I also have a "Welcome Flagmount" gelding. Born in 2006. (16.2hh) He was orphaned as a foal and definitely missed his mum - he is a small bit of a bully, but really laid back and quite good natured. He does have a stubborn streak however, and a friend of mine has his full sister who also has the same streak in her. They are both good looking horses. He is great to ride, really steady. I like the look of your lad, he has the same sort of a stamp on him as mine. I have some piccies, but they don't show him in his best light - lazing around in field, a bit dirty.

I am taking him down to the sales in Goresbridge next week. I'd like to keep him myself, but he is too good for me really - needs someone to take him out eventing/showjumping etc.

Last edited:

hels/kent

New User
Visit site
hi hoping you get this, I think I have your foal, now 6, born 24/05/05, He is called Kent and currently being trained as an eventer! He is a real sweetie, would love to catch you up on his history! and show you piccies.

CracklinRosie

Visit site
I've been searching for pictures of this handsome boy, I too have one of his offspring and he's his Sire's double! Will post a picture when I have one uploaded. his name is Lancastrian Blue Diamond.

CracklinRosie

Visit site
image_zpsca3c5f9f.jpg

image_zps29c5a62c.jpg