pilar-larcade.com
Hello from Argentina :)

550452_10151285936626798_111524929_n.jpg

Native Speaker

Visit site
Guten Tag!

Germany calling! ;)

Currently dark, wet and windy, with the occasional clap of thunder here! :eek:

Ex-pat Brit, born and bred, but moved somewhere more interesting - France and Spain didn't 'do' it for me, but here is well-good, yer knows! :D

Hemirjtm

Visit site
Another in France! Been here 8 1/2yrs..originally from Bucks ! I'm in the process of hopefully taking French nationality...just taken test and got only 3 mistakes on it...next step is to fill in all the forms...eep :p Actually quite excited

Wouldn't move back to the UK now!

joosie

Visit site
Hi all! I'm in France too (Normandy) - didn't know there was a whole gang of us here :) I've lived here for 2 years. Before that I lived in Portugal for 18 months and before that 2 years in Italy. Proper globetrotter lol!

heresannie

Visit site
Big Ben, is still nill points to china, hungary and japan (im crap at geogeaphy, but not seen anyone from there yet?!) france seems to be in the lead, followed by canada ? :)

freckles22uk

www.foxykeepsakes.co.uk
'ere, who are you calling Johnny foreigner? Essex girl here born and bred, but still had enough sense to move from the UK before the flood:D

It's a very pleasant -35*C here today, shame the windchill is taking it down to -47*C, now why did we choose to move to Canada again,we set off to move to Spain, warm weather cheap red wine, nice horses............

Yeah why didn't we move there:confused:

WARM!! haha... ok it was actually warm today, in the 30's now is 5'c Brrr (-35!! s*d that, thats arctic) and Ive got me electric blanket on! and forecast snow soon, but hey thats what living in up a mountain does!.... but yes the vino is cheap.. nice decent stuff for €5 for 5 litres :D

but as for the horses... hmmm, seen one PRE horse, seen them all.... haha

TarrSteps

Visit site
Well, I have one passport that says I can be in here and one that doesn't. Technically I am "overseas" . . .depending on how you define you terms.

I'll just go with Interntional Spy and join all the available groups. :)

harvgj19

Visit site
"Well, I have one passport that says I can be in here and one that doesn't. Technically I am "overseas" . . .depending on how you define you terms."

Me too! Currently living in the USA. Can't see us returning to the UK though. Unfortunately left my horse in the UK and haven't ridden here for 4 yrs now. :(

Fairynuff

Visit site
Fairy, have you taken Italian Citizenship or anything like that? Or did you just move and stay as a Scot?

I moved and stayed a Scot :D No way would I take Italian Citizenship, even the embassy in Rome advised me not to! I do like to have an escape hatch if needed ;)

Fairynuff

Visit site
Hi all! I'm in France too (Normandy) - didn't know there was a whole gang of us here :) I've lived here for 2 years. Before that I lived in Portugal for 18 months and before that 2 years in Italy. Proper globetrotter lol!
Where did you live in Italy?

j1ffy

Visit site
Big Ben, is still nill points to china, hungary and japan (im crap at geogeaphy, but not seen anyone from there yet?!) france seems to be in the lead, followed by canada ? :)

China checking in!! I'm in Hong Kong, originally from London / Oxon / Berks (not sure what counts as 'originally'!!) and I have horses in Spain...talk about confused (should I mention that my OH is from Denmark and his children are in France...?!).

Anyway, great to see lots of other expats, repats and nonpats in here!! It's been a balmy 27 degrees and clear blue skies in HK today :cool:

Big Ben

Visit site
Not quite the rest of the world yet but am moving to the US with the horses and family so any tips greatly recieved!!!

Learn to shoot straight :eek:

Where are you heading for?

Dam weather, they were calling for a heatwave this weekend, all the way to -8*C and now it is going to be -20*C and snowing....still hoping to take a couple of the guys to my friends indoor and have a play

Enfys

Visit site
Jiffy sssssssssshhhhhhhhhh, 27C :p that's about 39C warmer than me, and even more than BB :)

Currently, this is the view from my back door :D

February2013009_zps578b1227.jpg

Enfys

Visit site
I seem to like blue, red and white countries...must branch out and live somwhere with more colour!

Now I have to go and find out what the 2nd flag is, I am not too good on those.

The Canadian flag wouldn't do it for you.

In Australia, do the different States (is that what they are called - it is Provinces here) have different flags as well? Ontarios' is fairly boring.

images

Nicnac

Visit site
I'm also a hybrid. Now in South East UK but hail from across the pond (the very small pond to the right of the UK); sweet little place with excellent food :D OK it's Belgium and have rather a lot of Welsh blood

BUT have lived in Minnesota so understand COLD winters and Nassau where it's hot, hot, hot.

Hope to move to Normandy in 5 years times when I stop the rat race.

Can I be here too or is it only for peeps who are O/S right now? :confused:

TarrSteps

Visit site
We are defining "overseas" as "not where you are originally from", I think. Very inclusive, seeing as we are all citizens of the world. :)