What’s the BEST detangler?

BarneyTheChestnutOne

Visit site
I have always used Carr & Day & Martin Canter Mane and Tail Conditioner but I won a bottle of Cavalor Star Shine Detangler on facebook and I honestly love it! It brings my grey's tail up beautifully.

Widgeon

Visit site
I make my own using cheap human coconut hair conditioner, coconut oil, and cider vinegar, topped up with water and shaken. It works really well. And it doesn't cost £17 a bottle! My cob has about an averagely thick cob tail but I do find I use a lot of it, and I just couldn't justify spending that much money on a non-essential. It lasts a good few days too.

littleshetland

Visit site
Having a Friesian and a Spanish PRE, both with a lot of mane going down past their shoulders and heading towards their knees, I found the NAF one quite good. Try not to use anything with silicone in it.

Widgeon

Visit site
Whilst I am there, his tail gets done in head and shoulders. Once washed, it brushes easily. I did still use a spritz of any product, but only once. By the 6th day it is not so good to brush, but then, on the 7th, he is washed again and it all straightens out..

This is a good tip! Going to try this.