What a dreadful day...

morgan4eva

Visit site
arrr poor you! well when you have animals we have to be prepard for happinings like that but it takes ages to get over and you must bbe soooooooo upset poor you we all feel very sorry and wish you the best in the future!! she will be rememberd! RIP
xxxxxx

valley

Visit site
I had my 23 year old warmblood pts on the 21st dec he had arthritis in both back legs and kept falling over. Its a difficult decision to make but a brave one. Remember the good times thats what i'm going to do. RIP Misty & Rocky maybe they will meet up in horsey heaven

Evadiva1514

Visit site
Thank you for your lovely kind words and comments, it really means alot. Poor Ben is missing her like mad so ive got to keep him busy now...

Valley, so sorry to hear about Rocky, it really is awful, we have just got to be thankful that we were lucky enough to spend time with them and know them.. thinking of you at this sad time!!

Tia

Visit site
What a stunning girl she was.

How very sad for you. I'm sure she knew how much you adored her. It's always the worst part about keeping animals but treasure your memories of her - she'll always be with you.