What Annoys you.....

horsimous

Visit site
People who post videos of horses for sale and the horse is clearly not right or is lame...and the people who comment on said video saying what a lovely mover it is...

Depp_by_Chocolate

www.northeastequine.co.uk
People who advertise their horse/pony for sale saying 'forever home only'
Know it alls
Those that know your horse better than you
Two faced yard gossip's
Those that over horse themselves
Those that expect you to see to their horse, because they can't be bothered to get out of bed at the weekend or be bothered to get to the yard on time to bring their horse in
People who don't tidy up after themselves
People who use or take others property without asking
People who own horses they can't afford to keep
I'm sure there's alot more I just can't think of right now

Enfys

Visit site
Most of all, the one thing that really irritates me beyond belief ... people, who know absolutely nothing about my horse, telling me to feed more forage which will keep her warm so she doesn't need a rug at all and quoting those damn 'researchers say - horses don't need blankets' results at me. Jeez people, what was I saying earlier about common sense.

Gahhhhhhhhhh.

Stomps off in GOW mode, to inform another forum member quoting that particular research that not all horses were created equal.

Last edited:

pansymouse

Visit site
Just for starters;

Dog ***** in the yard.
Parelli fanatics (it's ground work not "playing" ffs).
Barefoot fanatics (not all horses can manage without shoes - listen to your farrier not some on-line hippy).
People who keep consulting different "experts" until they get the answer they want.
Flash straps on upside down (the point should be down not up; I'm a bridle maker, it offends me and my work!).
No hi viz (my husband claims Tim Peake could see when I ride...)
Riders who don't thank motorists who show consideration.

applecart14

Visit site
People who have clearly never met you telling you that you should do something in particular with your horse like have it pts or retired, I even had one looney tell me to get rid of my vet!

People who think its okay to race two year olds, people who think they are better than everyone else because they hunt, people who make assumptions without knowing facts, and people who ride on the road without hi viz or ride without hats.