As above,

Sheepskin over reach boots - £10
Hot Chilly leg wrap for £5.75
5kg of Baileys Garlic for £15
Premier Equine turnout boots - £20

Going back tomorrow for more spending lol :D

Coblover63

Visit site
I bought a pair of Waterproof denim jods from Splash for £15. I'd heard that they were thick and stiff but I tried them on when I got home and I think they'll be fab for winter as they are nice and thick and I don't find them too restrictive.

sunleychops

Visit site
I bought a pair of Waterproof denim jods from Splash for £15. I'd heard that they were thick and stiff but I tried them on when I got home and I think they'll be fab for winter as they are nice and thick and I don't find them too restrictive.

I had some 5 or 6 years ago, washed them once and the waterproofness died lol

Coblover63

Visit site
I was told to not use fabric conditioner and to dry them either on a radiator at high heat or in a tumble dryer to keep the water repelling properties active. Gotta be worth a go.... if not, I've got a tin of Scotchguard ;)

neep

Visit site
If your going your horse tomorrow make sure you avoid the stoneleigh village the traffic lights cause 2 hour traffic jams

Polos

Visit site
I loved Horse Health!

The stuff I got from Horse health where:

sponge (cant remember how much!)
4x lemiex blue stable bandages £10
Premier Equine Tail guard £3
3x grooming brushes £10
red shaped numnah £5
headcollar £3

From other stands I also got:

Tweed showjacket £28
Harry Hall Atlanta Jhodphurs £7
Beaded Browband £25

I didn't buy too much mostly because the shopping area was carnage so I couldn't actually look at most of the stands.

Gwena

Visit site
Finally found a hat that FITS my daughter head! A cheap & cheerful show jacket £30 (a change of buttons will make it look really good). Re Stoneleigh my friend called the local council 're lights & have incident number. Call them & log a complaint. They should have 're calibrated the timings to let more traffic through. We lost 2 hours of the show today Grrrrr

Chellebean

chellebeanequestrian.com
They have just announced this on FB

YHL TRAFFIC ALERT

Following today's traffic troubles, there are now diversions in place.

Plan your journey ahead of time. Follow our yellow event signs for Your Horse Live, avoiding the B4113 through Stoneleigh Village.

We look forward to seeing you tomorrow!

mudmonkey17

Visit site
Too much!

Got some bargain rugs for new horse.
Bit, bossy bib, bit butter, tail brush, saddlecloth, gilet, hoodie and some horse treats :)

rowy

Visit site
I went today :)
Parking was awful with mud! I had to be pushed in to park and then pushed back out again!
Bought:
Fluffy over reaches £10
Red superman over reaches £10
Horseware Newmarket grey stripe sheet £25
Equilibrium magnetic stable wraps £30

Shazbat

Visit site
They have just announced this on FB

YHL TRAFFIC ALERT

Following today's traffic troubles, there are now diversions in place.

Plan your journey ahead of time. Follow our yellow event signs for Your Horse Live, avoiding the B4113 through Stoneleigh Village.

We look forward to seeing you tomorrow!

Too little, too late!!!!
Certainly put me off ever going again!!!

JBP

Visit site
Totally told myself not to go this year as there were no bargains last couple of years I feel I missed out this year :(

stolensilver

Visit site
I followed the directions to the show posted by a HHO member yesterday via Coventry airport and whizzed in and out with no delays at all. We were the only car turning left out of the exit. Everyone else was going right into a stationary traffic jam. Big thumbs up for the directions. :) We were in Car Park 5 and had minimal mud.

Best bargain was a pair of Toggi Berkeley boots for £99. Love them!
Also bought two padded black browbands to add my own beads to later. £5 each.
Thermatex-type dog coat £20.
6kg of moody mare supplement at 40% off.

Got to watch Carl and Charlotte and Mary King and saw Ben Maher signing lots of autographs. Sat on several WOW saddles so I now know which seat and flaps I want to save up for and had a great day out. :)

scribble

Visit site
I was after some prem equine white support boots for dressage in full or medium but they had sold out by midday sat.

gutted they were a bargain too!!

Darcydoo

Visit site
A hoof pick £2 !!!!!! That is all I bought I was there to support mudmonkey17 in her purchases as I remember the list is slightly bigger than listed x

starry94

Visit site
Got a nice waffle rug for £20, was very very tempted by the 3 rugs for £50 offer but managed to only buy one :)
Got 3 fibre blocks from feed mark for £2.50, a lead rope for £2 & a couple of Haynets :)
Oh and quite a few feed samples & other freebies!

I got dropped off by my mum so didn't have to worry about parking and I'm not exactly sure what way we came but we avoided the village and didn't have to que to get into the main entrance to be dropped off. Also left at about 4 30 and drove straight out & saw no ques :)

nat_1

Visit site
Went today and got...
Horsewear grey strippe fleece (me) £20
Amigo s.cloth £9.95
Shire half pad £13

I won a book (understanding your horses emotions) off the your horse scratch cards! I've never won on those the last 2 years.

Got freebies...feed stirer from feedmark and vet wrap from pet plan.
Had an exelent day with no traffic.had my pic and autograph with mary king :) got to see carl n charlotte :)