What beds do your dogs have?

_HP_

Visit site
Mine sleep on the sofa for the most part during the day and evening and in a plastic dog bed with duvets at night

image.jpg

Cedars

Visit site
I love all these photos!

Both my boys are pains in the arse when it comes to their beds. At the moment, Bracken is on a rectangular padded mattress thing with some vet bed on top, and Willow is in his crate with two things of vet bed.

I have tried every arrangement of beds, nice or otherwise, and without fail Bracken shreds them and Willow chews them! So I'm afraid now they have cheap mattresses and vet beds which can be washed!

Though Bracken's current favourite trick is to feed the vet bed to Willow through the crate bars... So I got there to walk them yesterday and Bracken had no vet bed, Wills had three!

Savkins

Visit site
Our has claimed the left hand side of the sofa as his own, he has also claimed the snuggie because apparently as half husky he doesn't have enough of a coat to keep him warm.
P071113_1248_zps37f6838c.jpg

He also sleeps in an old armchair in the kitchen at night.

Love_my_Lurcher

Visit site
They have two of these (these). One in sage and the other in chocolate. My two (Lurcher and Greyhound) love them. They also have one of this (these). Although Brochan makes more use of it than Neamhnaid does as it's at the bottom of my bed and he sleeps on it at night while she sleeps downstairs on the sofa. I would recommend a duvet or a couple of blankets on top of it though. Hope these suggestions help.

{97702}

Visit site
Oooo I like both of your suggestions very much L_M_L, thank you :) I know perfectly well that the dogs will occupy the sofas at any given opportunity :p but it would be nice to have other options for them if I have visitors :D

Some fantastic ideas and photos, thanks very much to everyone. CT those raised beds are the ones I am planning to get when I scrape the money together, apparently greyhounds get on well with them if you put a duvet on top. Lexiedhb your dog looks so snuggly and comfortable, I wish mine would use the plastic beds like those as they are so practical used like you do with a duvet on top :)

Alexart

Visit site
Mine are rough tough farm dogs.... yeh right - the sofa, or 3 sofas to be precise as there are 3 ridgies and 2 terrors - they have us well trained!!!:p My ovcharka has a toughie with vet bed over it, when he can be bothered to sleep on it, he's quite happy sleeping on the concrete in the middle of the yard as it is a good vantage point!:rolleyes:

Cinnamontoast

Fais pas chier!
Visit site
Lévrier;12209691 said:
Oooo I like both of your suggestions very much L_M_L, thank you :) I know perfectly well that the dogs will occupy the sofas at any given opportunity :p but it would be nice to have other options for them if I have visitors :D

Some fantastic ideas and photos, thanks very much to everyone. CT those raised beds are the ones I am planning to get when I scrape the money together, apparently greyhounds get on well with them if you put a duvet on top. Lexiedhb your dog looks so snuggly and comfortable, I wish mine would use the plastic beds like those as they are so practical used like you do with a duvet on top :)

Get the expensive ones, a mate bought a cheapo canvas one, the canvas stretched then the dog went through it! Kurandas are orthopaedic :)