What breed is your horse and what do you do with it???

Hen

Visit site
American Quarter Horse 1: Western showing - mainly Western pleasure, horsemanship, trail, hunter under saddle and hunt seat equitation; as well as TREC, hacking and sponsored rides.

American Quarter Horse 2: a lot of hacking and the occasional indoor TREC; reining, trail, horsemanship, halter, Western dressage and Ranch Horse Pleasure.

American Quarter Horse 3: a lot of reining!

Basically whatever each one is most comfortable with. Other than that, I guess I just spoil them rotten and daub them in a ridiculous array of pony polishing products.

Ventus

Visit site
I have a 14 y/o 16.2hh Belgium Warmblood gelding who I've only had for 2 months. Previous to me he did BSJA & evented up to BE90 (don't think he was very good!) but I plan to show him & do Dressage next year - hopefully moving up to affiliated in 2014! Also hope to do some RC activities with him once I get my jumping bottle back. He is such a fab boy and made the transition from a 14.2hh Sport Highland ;) very easy! Firm favourite on the yard already and always keeping me on my toes which I absolutely love him for! :D

Lotty

Visit site
I have a warmblood x welsh d and compete dressage, my daughter has just started jumping her last year and this year did cross country. So she does a bit of everything, I love her.

Roasted Chestnuts

Visit site
My gelding is a welsh D x and had done everything over the years :D he's pretty much a happy hacker now being 22 and he's deserved it :D

My loan pony is a welsh D x dales and as she's five she's just seeing the world and trying her hoof at everything to get her educated :)

abbijay

Visit site
I've got a clydesdale and I do just about everything with him. From hunting to horseboarding, showing to show jumping. We'll probably never win gold medals/red rosettes at a high level but we genuinely love going out and having a go!!
I'm getting inspiration from some of your awesome activities for our next set of activities...

Natz88

Visit site
I have a 13yr old haflinger that I hack, do fun rides on, jump & just have fun on. I have a 5yr old heinz57 that a the moment is just hacking, but I plan to bring him on for sj & xc so a nice alrounder & my mum has a cob that she just hacks & I very occasionally jump :)

Zimzim

Visit site
4.5 Year old British Sports Horse (TBX) - I broke him in around April/ May time, spent all summer hacking around places and we have just started having lessons about a month ago to get our flatwork going. Have taken it slow with him as he has quite a quirky character.

Also:

A 9 year old Arab mare - have done dressage, showjumping, cross country, riding club events, showing etc and done quite well over the years. However hopefully be put in foal next year (was scanned not in foal this year, sadly).

Littlelegs

Visit site
2yr old 17.5hh stallion, its a mad ex racer thoroughbred lipizzaner warmblood, we do gp dressage, grade a bs, & 4* eventing. And I use it for my mfh duties. Daughter is on all national & international pc teams & won hoys with it too. It would be worth millions of pounds but its such a nutter, nobody else can ride it. It's in foal too.

mbsports

Visit site
I have a Danish Warmblood in foal. A 4 yr not grown big enough so up or sale in the future and so i Went out looking for a young ID X TB which i could not find anywhere at the price i could afford so have ended up with a 3yr wamblood x.

Needless to say my loves are ID X TB ??.? What can i say

Cluny

Visit site
We seem to have a small selection!

16.3h 7yr old Zangersheide gelding who belongs to my novice OH. They hunt and are looking forward to doing some HT's, SJ'ing and the odd ODE.

16.2h 11yr old Dutch WB mare who I've only had a few months and she's my horse of a lifetime, amazing elevated paces and bends like she's made of rubber! We're off out to our first dressage comp next month.

15.2h 7yr old TB x Arab who we took on as an entire completely, and I mean completely, untouched four year old. He's come a long way but we've decided not to back him as he's still got an element of wildness in him, which would not be conducive to safe hacking! Lol. He's a great companion to....

8h 11yr old ex broodmare Minature Horse who belongs to our 2 yr old daughter and is appropriately named Diva and stands up to all the other horses and is best friends with the 16.3h gelding although my mare seems to think that she is her foal!

RayJaguarStorm

Visit site
Only going to do mine! If I included the mothers we could be on for a while...

Selle Francaise gelding, 7 yo, 17.1 ishh project showjumper :D

Hanoverian x Anglo Arab 20 something 16.1, my old eventer who's now retired and loving life in a field with 3 nice mares ;)

Trekhener (can't spell!) 8 yo 16.2 ishh dressage po, done a lot in his short time, was working PSG and now having a break over winter :)

Dumbo

Visit site
I have a 13yo tb. Just schooling and hacking at the mo but hope to do local shows and maybe the odd ODE next year :)

StormyMoments

Visit site
ISH - used to show jump/ event now just happy hacking at 11 years old :eek: hes too opinionated so its just easier not to argue

PRE - (currently reschooling) hes reschooling to dressage but mostly hacking to chill him out a bit :)

1Lucie

Visit site
Black 8 year old irish sports horse (id x) 16.1hh.

I am generally a pleasure rider hacking, schooling and popping small jumps. However, i will tag along with others to local clear rounds, cross country schooling and a bit of dressage from time to time!

Spendtoomuch

Visit site
I have a tb ex racer that does bd novice, hopefully elementary next spring and un aff sj.
I also have a warmblood x that is 16 months old, that I will show in hand next year and year after, then he will be aimed at bd young horse classes.

Oldenburg27

Visit site
16.2 Dutch warmblood he showjumps and he love's his showing as he gets to pose lol , also he does worker's and I have a Tb ex hurdler and He does showing, showjumping and workers :D

Last edited:

hula

Visit site
Heavy cob of the older generation - happy hacker and a little bit of jumping/dressage for complete and utter fun. and anything sponsored!

Light weight cob of the much younger generation - currently hacking and a bit of schooling... Hoping to do the same with him really only at a slightly higher level.

SHCC

Visit site
Hello. I've been floating around for a while, kept meaning to join but never got round to it. :p

I have a Comtois mare. She is ride and drive, but not too keen on the ridden work. Which suits 'cause I'm not keen on riding either. :eek:
We do driving trials together, wagon rides and horse logging.

Moggy in Manolos

Visit site
I have a 3yr old Irish cob filly who I am starting to back, will mostly just be a happy hacker as I was with my last wonderful irish cob mare
I may do some fun and low level stuff in time, but hacking is my main passion