What breed of horse are YOU?

Spot_On

Visit site
I'd probably be a Shetland. Short legs, big bum, out of control hair, grumpy demeanor, tendency to bite when annoyed, constantly snacking, inclined to break things, but basically lovable and regularly having my patience taken advantage of by small children. I'd probably be grey as well, because if I go within a mile of anything mucky, I will end up covered in it, even when I'm trying my best to stay clean! And I'd do mounted games, for the short bursts of exercise intermingled with the chance to snack when the rider was distracted.

Sounds much like me! haha

lhotse

Visit site
I would say I'm definitely an arab.
I'm not very tall, lightweight but without being skinny, well developed muscles and I can run very long distances. I have long blond hair as well! So, I would say an arab of Crabbet breeding, chestnut with a flaxen mane and of a calm but determined temperament!!

Crosshill Pacers

Visit site
Definitely Standardbred, one of the old-style roman nose types. Really laid back, will try my best at what ever I'm asked to do, enjoy my work but enjoy my food more! Quirky and not everyone's cup of tea, athletic build but stronger in the shoulder and longer in the back than a TB.

Grumpy when not fed (like my own pacer!).

Dipsy83

Visit site
Think I would be a welshie chestnut with flaxen mane and tail , full of naughtiness and attitude. However people who I love and care about I would go the extra mile for. Bouncy and full of life, very easy to care for, just mind how much I stuff my face as have the ability to gain a few pounds.

ArabianGem78

Visit site
Yep, me too. Interestingly, I own a crabbet bred chestnut arab mare with a flaxen mane and tail who displays all of these characteristics ;-)
I would say I'm definitely an arab.
I'm not very tall, lightweight but without being skinny, well developed muscles and I can run very long distances. I have long blond hair as well! So, I would say an arab of Crabbet breeding, chestnut with a flaxen mane and of a calm but determined temperament!!

Clare85

Visit site
I'd love to be a pretty little Welsh Section A or something but in truth I think I'm probably a traditional coloured cob. Solid structure with decent sized hind quarters and a long, thick mane. Love my food but don't need to eat much to pile on the pounds. Laid back temperament, not spooky, a trier, love cuddles, very affectionate. Currently out to pasture as a broodmare but love my work and get very excited if I get to go to a party. Pretty amenable most of the time but not afraid to voice my opinion and will stick to my guns like glue if I think I'm right! :D

splashnutti1

Visit site
hmmmm i would def be like my old mare a welsh x clyde.

I would be black with some random white bits for effect, dream of grass but live permanently on a diet whilst sneakily snacking whenever i could and encouraging others to help me in my naughtiness! safe but a tad cheeky at times and a riders best freind ( espescially if she had apples). wouldnt let anyone take the mick and would def be a tad grumpy in a morning but loyal and supportive always.

and that excellent look of horror when i see myself in a window or bus stop and im actually NOTa skinny tb like i thought!

EquiEquestrian556

Visit site
I'm a WB x TB. Fairly tall, thin, active and laid back, yet can be spooky (that's the TB in me) when it comes to things that buzz or have things like eight legs. Also a bit silly, scared of things like smoke alarms, (don't ask why, I don't know!!)
Also very opinionated and fairly bossy. Oh and I love food, even though I still score a 3 weight-wise (my owner keeps me fit, even though I'd never get fat anyway!) My dam is a bossy, classy TB, very highly strung, also extremely opinionated, loyal, kind and loving mare, and a very good dam! On the other hand my sire is a very tall, handsome WB who is very laid back, (which can be annoying when the little WB x TB wants him to catch the big scary spider QUICKLY!) loyal, kind, loving, hard-working, stallion who never says he can't do something for you. Both my parent's are the best! :D

And that's me ;)

Dunlin

Visit site
I am an unusual cross breed, an Arab x Cob mare. Not too slim but not too chunky, flighty, lazy, bossy, stubborn, hard working, loyal, kind, stroppy, a show off but shy, always there for you just don't ever bank on what mood I'm in! I love food, all of it but I'll never stuff my face. Looks are important to me, I like to be bathed and groomed regularly and my owner must adorn me in Swarvoski crystals and anything brand by Woof Wear or Mountain Horse, but I will kick if anything pink is put on me. I enjoy company in the field but also like to chill on my own at times in a quiet stable where I can contemplate what mood I shall choose next. I enjoy having a go at everything and competitions but I'll never excel at anything because I get bored quickly and I like change, so one week I'll be knocking out 70% at Dressage and the next I'll fall over doing a flying change because I'd sooner be jumping.

The above was discussed many years ago when I rode an Arab x Cob at a riding school and we were a great partnership, my instructor said we were a match made in heaven as we were so similar and if I was a horse and if Honey was a human we would simply just swop bodies with each other :)