What colour horses have you had/got?

Feival

Visit site
I've had 3 bays, 1 dark brown, 1 blanket spot, 2 strawberry roan and whites, 1 chestnut and 3 greys. At the moment I have 1 flea bitten grey and 1 Dark Buckskin Roan.

EQUIDAE

Visit site
One black, one bay, one black and white, one blue and white, one tricolour, one ginger and one liver chestnut snowflake appy with a flaxen mane and tail.

EBHouse

Visit site
First pony was a palomino with white stockings and a big white face - the perfect barbie pony.

3 x bays.

My favourite colour was an appaloosa x who I would describe as "blue roan with spots on". I guess "appaloosa coloured" would be the correct term but it was such an unusual colour, got so many comments when out and about!

DD

Visit site
Palomino, Strawberry roan x2.chestnut x2,greyx2, grey dun, bay x5, black x3 liver chestnut,dun.

rowan666

Visit site
I only really like greys, chestnuts with blazes and socks or solid bays with no white but I currently have 2 coloured cobs, a black sec A and a rose grey Anglo, a good horse is never a bad colour and all that crap lol I wouldn't mind a pretty perlino pony though actually

sherry90

Visit site
I have had a coloured and swore blind I would only buy a bay next time (purely as I hate grooming although the coloured rarely rolled I also had an grey Welsh C who looked more orange as land was on clay) but I went and bought a 2yo Grey Roan who is simply a hippo in disguise...loves mud and serves me damn right...should have got a bay (the only one at stud was a filly and I wanted a Colt!)

Last edited:

Gloi

Too little time, too much to read.
Visit site
1 red dun, 1 chestnut & 1 black at the mo. Have had about 8 other blacks(mainly Fells), 1 brown, 3 bays, 1 other chestnut, 1 bay dun, 1 blue dun, 1 grey, 1 chestnut & white skewbald & 1 palomino. Hope I haven't missed anyone.

Woolly Hat n Wellies

Visit site
First pony was grey (somewhere under the mud he was, anyway)
Second pony: bay with a white star.
Third pony: dappled steel grey sort of colour with a silver mane and tail. It really was silver, like she was growing tinsel.
Fourth pony: fleabitten grey
Fifth pony: bay with a white star again, very handsome, shame the pony was the devil incarnate.

Currently have one piebald, one black with a white stripe and white socks on the back, and my big lad who is traffic cone orange, solid chestnut on one side and coloured on the other, with a white blaze and long white stockings.

Fools Motto

Visit site
I've had 4 blacks, 3 dark browns, 3 chestnuts, 1 bay, 1 piebald, 2 duns, 2 greys and an appoloosa roan!
Currently have a dark brown and a bay.

Hoof_Prints

Visit site
Currently have three greys (one white, one light dappled, one dark dappled). A bay tobiano, a dark buckskin and a light buckskin.
Previously I've had a bay, a black, another buckskin and lots of greys! A spotty is on the shopping list :D

Queenbee

Visit site
goodness - here we go...

Bay - first pony
Bay - ebony
Black - shire
blue and white - cob
Rehab & rehome cases - bay/bay/black
Rehab and rehome - blanket spot
Beast - skewbald

Visit site
We have had pretty much every colour at some point. Not had a piebald or a spotted. I will never, ever own a spotted - blergh! Sorry to those who like them!

Currently we have a range of chestnuts from pale to deep ginger. Blacks, bays, a skewbald and 2 greys. One grey is pure white. The other is getting more flea bitten by the year and if he ends up looking more spotted then he will go home to Ireland ...

One bay was registered as Rose Bay and my big flea bitten grey was registered as Rose Gray.