What do you wear at the yard in this sunshine?

xgemmax

Visit site
shorts and jod boots around the yard and change into jods to ride or stay in shorts if just going for a plod :)

ClobellsandBaubles

Visit site
When I've been working in hotter countries it's usually pale breeches, short boots of the walking style or trainers if doing lots of hiking, T-shirt and baseball cap and shades. I was never allowed to wear soft shoes, strapless tops, bikini tops or shorts as it looked unprofessional and unsafe. I also have a bumbag that was a water bottle holder which is awesome. I found trying to wear shorts meant I ended up with insect bitten lumpy bruised, scraped legs (hmmm sexy) I find I am just as cool in breeches usually.

heebiejeebies

Visit site
I wear either leggings or lightweight walking trousers - both rolled up into shorts for doing jobs and rolled back down again for riding!

My jodh boots are woofwear and very lightweight so my feet don't get too hot, and I wear strappy tops on top!

keeperscottage

Visit site
Montanna - my 25 year old daughter is a flip flops and shorts wearer in this lovely weather even though I, as a YO, have a clause in our yard contract stating that we recommend suitable clothing is worn when on the yard! She actually had a "near miss" this morning in her flip flops! That photo looks seriously nasty! X

Iwantakitten

Visit site
This
imagejpg1_zps2cf27ff8.jpg

imagejpg2_zpsb366d1a4.jpg

It's a good look I promise! Leggings or Jodhs to ride in though...