What does it feel like to be perfect?

KSR

Visit site
I'm perfect right now.. Perfectly warm, still tucked up in bed for once instead of at work in the cold..

It feels soooooo good :)

Cobs-Rock

New User
Visit site
no-one knows! nobody is perfect (well...mabey my pony:D). I just try to be as perfect as I can when it comes to pony owning (yes i clean my tack every time i ride, I poo pick the paddock every day before school, I clean the feed buckets every time they are used and I give out lots of love, kisses, cuddles and carrots) and to tell you the truth it's b****y hard work!!! but well worth it for them.

humblepie

Visit site
Tiring, having spent the morning being perfect now need a lie down and a g and t.

Re the Lidl/Aldi/Tesco/Waitrose/Co-op - use all of them and local shops depending where I am.....however the most local of those shops including Waitrose are more or less inhabited by people in breeches and riding boots. Had to laugh last time was in the local Tesco, I counted five of us who had not changed since riding, including one of those people with that immaculate dressage look.

Cobs-Rock

New User
Visit site
:eek::eek::eek::eek: ok, I think we have found perfect!!!!

Lol:D
I can assure you that horses is the only thing I am near perfect in!! You can check that with any off my teachers;)
TBH it's not that good it's hard work and I am sure I don't have enough time to be near perfect in anything else:).
It kinda p****s my family off coz i'm always right (my mum bet me £1 the other day that the mints I get for the horses are from Asda not Aldi, I won;))
They often call me Karen off outnumberd!! coz I always question EVERYTHING. ;)