What has HHO done for you?

anniedoherty

www.boxtreegallery.co.uk
I think HHO is great because I don't have any colleagues to chat to so I can just have a read of this in my teabreak instead! Also it helps me to stop boring OH rigid with "horse talk". One downside is when someone unpleasant comes on here seemingly just to upset others but, fortunately, that doesn't happen too often. Overall this forum provides a good source of knowlege from horsey people who are much more experienced than me and I have learnt a lot and also gained support when I have been unsure about something as a novice horse owner.

Snowberry

Visit site
HHO kept me sane when I was going through my divorce, advised me when I was having problems with a 2yr old colt and generally is full of wonderful and varied advice. I really think there are some truly wonderful people on HHO - would love to meet so many of them in RL.
Its quite amazing how HHO does get under your skin, how you end up caring about people you've never met. I was touched by the pm's I received this time last year and the offers of sheer kindness when the sh1t was hitting the fan.
Thanks HHO
grin.gif
grin.gif

S_N

Visit site
WOW - LOADS!! Lifted me up when I've been down, provided much needed advice, opened a whole new world of friends for me - around the world!! I've met so many lovely people from HHO - some I consider to be real friends, of the very best kind! There is always someone on here who can help! Sometimes you have to sift through the advice, but it's all given in the best vain!