What have you got cooking?

lme

Visit site
She’s lovely.

I have a home bred Irish x TB x SF mare (half sister to show hunter Time 2 Reflect on her sire’s side and to a French junior team dressage horse on her dam’s side) in foal to Mufusa (one of the Brendon Stud’s many stallions by Don VHP) and a Holsteiner by Chateau de Brion out of a Quinar mare in foal to Escape Z.

Hoping to breed upmarket family all rounders who could go up a gear if / when needed.

Millie-Rose

Visit site
My mare of a lifetime the gorgeous Millie (3/4 TB 1/4 shire) who I do a bit of everything on grassroots eventing, hunting, pleasure rides etc is in foal to Harry Meades 4* horse Tenareze who is Anglo Arab/ SF by Jaguar Mail. Hoping to produce another eventer up to Novice for myself hopefully with the mares good temperament (she is so easy to take out and about and do everything with) and soundness (one abcess in 10 years!) But with a little more movement and jump and hopefully built a little more uphill as mare a bit downhill and so finds SJ hard. First time breeder and maiden mare due end of May. Am excited and terrified in equal measures. Still riding lightly but will probably stop after Christmas.