what have you got your four legged friends for Xmas??

NativePonyLover

Visit site
He already had a Harrods grooming brush, after a recent jaunt in London. Plus a stocking of horse treats, polo's and carrots.

Courtesy of an Olympia show offer, he now has a rather smart brown with gold binding Thermatex.

Spoilt pony!

starryeyed

Visit site
I've got them all a packet of Christmas horse treats each - my mare has been spoilt rotten this year and also cost me an absolute fortune in vets fees so she doesn't really need anything else!

LittleGinger

Visit site
Pigeon, what a stunning photo!!

My mare has just had a new saddle, so she won't get anything big for Christmas Day (and because of this saddle, neither will most of my family!!). The little ginger gelding will be finishing off all the leftover carrots, and I've sold his saddle so he can go into retirement (if he knew about this, he'd be delighted and I'm sure he'd class this as the best Christmas present he's ever had).

Bright_Spark

Visit site
My horses will get a bag of treats each, and hubby insist they have Guinness in their dinner. This year they have been spoilt and got a set of matchy (second hand admittedly) and a turnout rug each. Oh and some new buckets - so most of it is stuff they need to be fair ;)

The dogs will all have treats and new collars (puppies have nearly outgrown theirs!).

puss

Visit site
My quirky one got albion saddle bling browband and a horse box so he can compete more my others have carrots and apples something my quirky one cant eat because sends him nuts