What SHOULD you be doing?

Enfys

Visit site
Correction.........shouldn't have opened my mouth should I?
Now waiting for the Vet, one of the girls has been kicked and needs stitching back together.
frown.gif
Had to pull them all in as he may as well do jabs and teeth while he's here.

Oh, and I've had a row with the Tax people who just happen to have lost our papers! Lost?!
confused.gif
Right
mad.gif

Mrs_Wishkabibble

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
smile.gif
Whatever I like. Animals fed, house mucked out blah, blah, blah.
Nasty, grey, windy, cold day outside, I am staying inside and doing the sum total of absolutely nothing.

[/ QUOTE ]
Oops, and you were the only person who was actually "allowed" to be on here with nothing to do and now you have the vet on his way out. Bet you wish you hadnt said that! Anyway, I have poo picked so I am allowed now too.
smile.gif

Horseymum

Visit site
Entertaining a 5 year old during her Easter holiday. Got out of that by putting the TV on for her, so instead I should be doing the housework - enough said!
tongue.gif

Enfys

Visit site
No rush, the housework will still be there when you leave the computer.

Faithful stuff, housework, always waits around for you to catch up!

I could, of course, wash the floor in the hallway. It is covered in muddy pawprints,wellies, ice skates, a couple of hockey sticks and a chewed up log, but as it is -2C in the hallway (haven't gone as far as the thermometer outside to see what it is out there) I would just be creating an indoor skating rink. My solution to that particular mucky floor is to shut the door on it!
laugh.gif
There is a way around everything.

RachelB

Visit site
I should be doing one (or more) of the following: data analysis assignment, therapy and rehab assignment, nutrition assignment, reproductive technologies assignment, DISSERTATION (because I have done nothing past my data collection, eek), writing up notes, finding a job, etc. etc.
HHO is so counter-productive!
grin.gif

Tia

Visit site
For once in a long while, I shouldn't be doing anything. I've done all the laundry, house is spotless, horses have all been fed, groomed and catered for and it looks like a snow storm is on the way so until that arrives I have nothing to do. I am however baking, so am not on here permanently.
smile.gif