What the wierdest thing youv'e passed hacking?

palomino_pony

Visit site
Just interested if its just me...or do others meet wierd stuff on hacks? OH doesn'tbelieve half the stuff.

Yesterday I hacked out and we met a PEACOCK with his tail all out and it started ROARING at us!!!! My neddy thought it was soooooo scary especially when Mrs Peacock joined him.

Oh yes and it snowed on us, then she decided to cough all the way back. AAAAArrrrhhhhh.
shocked.gif
What a ride!

JM07

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Some of the other riders around our way are a little odd
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

thats coz you're in Zummerzet, Young 'Un!!!!!
laugh.gif

little_flea

Visit site
My sister came across a freshly cut-off moose-head! (this was in Sweden during the moose-hunting season)

My instructor friend took a bunch of children out for a hack when she spotted a naked man in the bushes :-0 she did her best to distract the children by pretending to spot an exotic type of deer in the field in the opposite direction of the naked man...

CorvusCorax

Justified & Ancient
Visit site
A man in a Citroen enjoying a handy shandy. He passed us later, parked up and started again.
Now cursing myself for not carrying rocks in my pocket....

katie_southwest

Visit site
Haha I was too shocked to say anything...once my friend rode past a man who came out of a bush with a ballerina costume on..shoes and everything! Even the horses stopped and looked at that!!

palomino_pony

Visit site
Oh nearly forgot....we have to avoid the 4 horse stage coach type carriage thing.They exercise round our village regularly. There is no chance of getting the neddy past that!!!!!
shocked.gif

katie_southwest

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
dead body
we were out hacking and saw a man lying in a field
it later turned out he was an old man who had gone out for a wander and had a heart attack
he had been missing for three days

[/ QUOTE ]

shocked.gif
Oh god..how scary
crazy.gif

LuanneCat

Visit site
The male car drivers seems to be forever just stopping randomly and peeing wherever they are.

An GSD dog that was in a kennel that literally did back flips at the sight of us.

A group of 20 odd Horses deciding to break out of their field and join us
laugh.gif

Boxers

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
dead body
we were out hacking and saw a man lying in a field
it later turned out he was an old man who had gone out for a wander and had a heart attack
he had been missing for three days

[/ QUOTE ]

ditto

We saw a dead body in some woods. It was a doctor from our town who had been missing for some weeks. He had committed suicide by an overdose.

Horrid.

Twiglet

Visit site
A couple having sex in a ditch that I was about to jump

A couple having sex in their car on a bridlepath

A dead horse being buried (that really freaked poor Twiglet out)

A Harley Davidson/biker rally - they were all parked up and I had to ride through the middle of about 60 motorcycles.

L

lilym

a pair of rubber trousers hanging in a bush.....and i mean the fetish type not ordinary waterproofs????

NeilM

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
a pair of rubber trousers hanging in a bush.....and i mean the fetish type not ordinary waterproofs????

[/ QUOTE ]

Ahh, they obviously belonged to one of the two guys who came out from behind a bush.
blush.gif

pinkcatkin

Visit site
An escaped convict from local open prison!

Four piglets lying in a row (got out from mummy's enclosure)

My neighbour was hacking her young horse and went to jump what she thought was a log in the forest and it turned out to be a sleeping pig! LOL, god glad I wasn't doing that on my neddy, she would died of shock!!!