What the wierdest thing youv'e passed hacking?

The Original Kao

Visit site
i was taking a beach hack out about 10 years ago. i had a family group out, mum, dad and a few kids.
as we were heading onto the beach, just before the dunes i seen a big bald headed guy with a bomber jacket on....nothing unusual there, thought he might be walking his dog or something. it was winter time and mid morning.
we get onto the beach and finally see the bottom half of this guy,
a thong, fish net stockings and high heels
laugh.gif

not sure what it was all about, i did wonder if he was the subject of a stag night prank, but he just kept on walking.
def the weirdest thing i've seen whilst out hacking
laugh.gif

Eira

Visit site
I've met a drunk man up a tree , some-one walking theyre pet rabbit and when I was about 12 a couple parked in the PC fields started sha**ing all to be rudely interupted by the DC and a mob of angry parents
blush.gif
crazy.gif

Tinker_Belle

Visit site

*stops giggling for a minute*

Where do you lot hack?! That is soooo funny! I don't think I've ever come across anything that interesting but gee, H&H should definitely do a piece or for sure you lot should get together & write a book.
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

Meadon

Visit site
This was a while ago but whilst out hacking my friend and I rode past the back of a big house. I was on a 15hh 'nosey' Arab. Much to my horror the Arab I was riding launched her neck over the wall to try and eat a bit of tree, but there was a naked couple in the garden. I tried to kick my horse on but she completely refused, standing happily eating away. I ducked down, killing myself with laughter whilst trying to make the arab move. In a way I was relieved when the naked women saw us because her screaming made my horse spook and we took off at full arab speed pelt. I will never forget that experience.

Keltic

Visit site
We met a few lions and an elephant!!! ok it was when the circus came to town and we had to ride past, the horses went ballistic when the lions roared!!

Daisychain

Visit site
Two friends of mine were riding past a field a few years ago and a couple were having it doggy fashion! the man was white and girl was black, i actually new the couple and pulled the chaps leg about it, 'Ahh' he said, ' You saw me riding Black Beauty then' !!

simsav

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
a sheep that'd put his head through the fence, then couldn't pull back again cos his horns were caught ...

I got off and freed him - while my mare tap-danced around me...

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly the same has happened to me!

Shilasdair

Patting her thylacine
Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
a sheep that'd put his head through the fence, then couldn't pull back again cos his horns were caught ...

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You ought not to put your head through the fence then. What were you thinking?!
S
grin.gif

dwi

Visit site
This has to be the funniest post I've read on here in ages

I've met the normal ones of people at it in cars. We're also lucky enough to meet wild deer quite often.

My only wierd one was when we were coming back from a very long hack once and it was almost dark in the woods. From through the trees we heard what sounded like a digeridoo! We trotted on quite quickly hoping that we weren't about to meet someone doing some kind of pagan ritual. Shils you weren't sacrificing things again were you?

simsav

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You ought not to put your head through the fence then. What were you thinking?!
S
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I know! First and last time I can tell you!! ha ha
laugh.gif

Kat

Visit site
...a bunch of nudists....

..a buddist monk in his orange robes....

.....a loony in a hospital gown and slippers (we were hacking past a mental hospital).....

....a herd of plastic deer in someone's garden.....

Oh and a red arrows display, they came so low upside down over the field we were in I swear I saw the pilots face. Luckily the horses were fairly safe!!

Great post by the way! Reminds me why I miss hacking.

merlinsquest

Visit site
I saw Children of Men being filmed on tweseldown common.... the car chase was filmed where I ride!!! We sat and had a chat with the guys doing the filming.

Also saw Gladiator being filmed in Bourne Woods.

Hacked past the police digging up a buried body.... head and hands in a different hole
shocked.gif
This was all on the news early last year!!!

Merlin stepped on a box of rifle shells (unfired)!! that the army had lost. Was worried it could have blown his leg off, but apparently not that likely!!

Countless episodes of walking down a nice path and getting the feeling I was being watched with merlin all edgy..... only to find myself surrounded by dozens of soldiers in cammo, hiding in the bushes.... that makes you jump coz as soon as you see one, you can see loads!!!

helenhorse

Visit site
Well i didnt find it scary but according to one of my TB younsgters, there was a bloody scary little shetland innocently munching on grass looking at us with a blue rug on behind the fence!!......Gave her nightmares for months
tongue.gif