What time does everyone's days start???

Weezy

Visit site
I have to confess that if I had to get up whilst the clock still had a 5 at the beginning, just for horses, there is no WAY I would have a horse ( or I would have a job that paid for part livery!)

I get up at about 15 to 8, kids have their uniforms out and SHOULD be dressed by then (Benjy gets up about 6 - sod that) but usually I chivvy them into their clothes and breakfast is at 8 - 8-05 - school at 8-20, dont ever leave there until 8-30 then down yard for 8-35 - turn one out, ride one, turn out, do my bed, prep for the evening all very leisurely as I dont work!

magic104

www.jc-countryside.co.uk
5am get to yard about 5.20 get to work 7.30 leave 4.30 start evening job finish anytime from 8.30pm. In the summer get to hack out, but now we are confined to the school. Tamara rides again in the evening and sorts them out with feeds etc. They will be in at night soon, so I will be mucking out rather then riding.

Bex7

Visit site
4:30
crazy.gif
this gets me to the yard for 5am to ride, feeed, muckout and turnout....get to work for 7:30 until 5:30 and then back to the yard to bring him in, give him some love and feed him tea, finally back at 7:30-8:00 to etnd to the other man in my life!
grin.gif

miamibear

Visit site
Get up at 5.30am, lay in bed for 10 mins!! Get up down at yard for 6am, muck out & do jobs, change rugs and turnout. Will start to ride in a morning when clocks go fowards because it will be dark before and after i go to work!

Get to work for 8 to 8.30am (work flexi time) finish 4.30pm back down to yard for 4.45pm.

Bring neddy in, groom and ride, get home for about 6 to 6.30. Do tea, spend some time with OH.

Get to bed for 9.30ish.
blush.gif

eventingdiva

Visit site
depends on the day...
during the week, up at 6.20 at yard at 7, do horses, leave yard 7.40, get to work at 8 (work with horses so expected to be smelly!)
finish first job 10.30/11, to different yard, ride 2 or 3
home 2ish for lunch leave at 3.15 for another yard, finish 5ish, back to ride mine, home about 7/7.30

weekends - up at 5.20, at yard at 6, do mine, t/o and m/o as many liveries as i can (normally have about 7) leave at 7.40, work at 8, leave 10.30 home for breakfast, back to first yard 11. finish mucking out, ride mine, home 3 ish. back there 4/4.30 put yard to bed, home 7ish! x

not_with_it

Visit site
I get up at around 8:30, muck out horse then come home and have brekkie. I will ride either morning or afternoon then put neddie to bed for 5, go home get changed and be at work for 5:30 - 2:00. Working these hours really suit me although I do miss my evenings at home.
Wil hopefully will have a new job soon and will be working shifts so will have to do neddie around my shifts. YO will help out by putting her out/bringing her in for me when Im on earlies or lates.