What to do with owner of horse i loan going against us

Hormonal Filly

Visit site
Aw, I feel a bit sorry for OP. A young girl with a loan who clearly is upset and they're taking the P by the sounds of it getting another loan on side I can assume so it covers costs more.

Could you ask if you could take her on as a full loan? Pay for all costs but not 'own' the pony.

I had tons of loans as a kid, every single one messed me around. I ended up working at a local riding school to get free rides, then saved and bought my own when I was 16 for £500.. kept at a friends yard and paid for all her care myself from a weekend job at a local b&b

atropa

Visit site
I echo what everyone else has said OP, you need to sit down with the owner of the horse and find out exactly what your arrangement is.
£25 a week, plus stable chores 7 days a week (am I reading that correctly) plus paying for all shoeing costs is not fair if two other people are riding the horse.
IMO, you should only be paying £25 and doing the chores on the days you are actually riding. If the owner still wants shoes paying toward on top of this, the cost of shoeing should be split equally between all parties riding the horse.