what was....

Tempi

Visit site
........the last thing you brought your horse/s?

I brought Archie a 'ruby' Anky headcollar (comes with a matching leadrope too). Bloss has a beige one and they are really super quality and good value for money.

(you can tell im bored, cant you!)
grin.gif

riotgirl

Visit site
Some NAF Easy Breathe. If you mean non edible things then I honestly cannot remember - it has been a while! Does this make me a bad owner?
blush.gif

SSM

Visit site
Membership to the Cleveland Bay Horse Society
grin.gif
grin.gif

Oh and hubby bought her a Rambo newmarket fleece - but he says she can't have that until Christmas day, and we also picked up a bag of Showshine Cherry Chaff as I have heard it sends horses loopy (I can dream!!!)

Went to a tack party last night and all I bought was a white stock - Think it's a bit small for her!!!!

Sparklet

Visit site
I love it - absorbs all the saddle movement so you can really feel your horse. It was recommended to me by a friend who is having a storming year (4th at National Champs) and she said it really improved her riding.

I keep a saddlecloth between it and the horse though so I dont have to wask it - want to keep the wool really nice and fluffy.
grin.gif

Madam_max

Visit site
I know, my mum buys her lots of lovely things, she has just got a lovely GP Nuumed high wither wool numnah. Mind you Corroy bought me a bottle of Creme Caramel Baileys today.
grin.gif

teapot

Visit site
noe horsie to spoil
frown.gif

Last horse related product was my new hat though - got it in August and it's been used twice
frown.gif

Tempi

Visit site
ooooo glad you like it - im getting one as my albion is slightly low on Archie as he hasnt developed properly over his back yet. I dont want to get my saddle restuffed as hes going to be changing shape a lot for a while at least. Il shal be using mine inbetween my numnah and saddle too
smile.gif

Tierra

dressage.wordpress.com
A rambo jumbo wug and some eskadron climatex under bandage wraps (i had the exercise ones but wanted the larger ones for stable bandages)

I have both my birthday and christmas next month though and horsey usually does well out of that from my mum
laugh.gif

SSM

Visit site
The last thing that appeared for the Donkey was the pair of old fashioned hock boots I bought her off ebay for £4.99 - she cannot throw a paddy about wearing moonboots now!!!!!!