what was....

S_N

Visit site
Sugar beet, carrots, whole oats and some soya bean meal
grin.gif

Patches

Visit site
Gosh....for Patches it would be the Monty Roberts Dually, a navy saddle cloth (thanks to SN) and some Avalon clippers! LOL

Tweenie had a new medium weight rug and neck cover a couple of weeks ago, Talis had a new neck rug to go on a rug he already had and a new headcollar.

Dinker...poor pony, I can't remember the last thing I bought him. Possibly his greenguard grazing muzzle
grin.gif

JessPickle

Visit site
UMMMMMMM

Think it was his metallic blue masta sheet thing. Everyone at the yard calls it his smoking jacket he looks so funny in it!

Evadiva1514

Visit site
Feed a few days ago, but apart from that they all got a lovely Premier Equine rug through the post a few weeks back now as a little present from their mummy!!

Equibeau

Visit site
Adhesive bandage to put on poultice for his foot to draw out any fluid that is in there.(He has had acute lymphangitis) How bloody exciting is that grrr!

spooks

Visit site
bought otto an equissage massager kit about 2 hours ago...and the pony got a pair of antlers complete with nose ready for the xmas show...hers cost 49p, his cost 2 grand! lol.. i will let her have a go with the massager although she will probably try and eat it!

RachelB

Visit site
Crikey I thought I spent a lot on my last outing, but I think you beat me by FAR!
My Mum and I spent £500 at Your Horse last weekend, Maiden's fal rug arrived yesterday so I reckon that could be classed as the last thing I bought her, along with her Thermatex. Off buying another (!) rug on Saturday though and some other stuff! It's never ending!

Tia

Visit site
The last thing my horses had purchased for two of them was 2 Rambo rugs that my lovely Mummy bought for me in England yesterday
smile.gif
. Rambo's are seriously expensive over here in Canada and Fal's are non-existant! She couldn't find any Fal's when she went to Rideaway but she did find Rambo's ..... nearly as good and I am a happy bunny. Love my Mother.
smile.gif

MagicMelon

Visit site
I bought mine feed (nothing abnormal there), although ONLINE (where I do all non-feed shopping) I treated my horses to a Stephens sheepskin headcollar set off EBay which Ive put on their best leather headcollar! It looks so good and will be so cosy. Did I need it? Nope. Did they? Nope.