What's the most extravagant dog possession you own?

tda

Visit site
Well apart from truck (which is really for the ponies towing) the dog box for the back. One of them has a thermatex coat 😋

blackcob

🖖
Visit site
I forgot about houses, we've been house hunting for nearly a year (don't need to tell me it's a rubbish time to be buying!) and everything is viewed in terms of how dog suitable it is. We saw an absolute crock at the weekend that needs gutting and modernising, none of which was reflected in the eyewatering price, and I still had a bit of a wibble over it as it had great side access and outbuildings. :p

Reactions: tda

Cinnamontoast

Fais pas chier!
Visit site
Is that an Orvis bed that I spy, CT? How do you rate them?

It's from Zooplus. We added memory foam because it obviously wasn't luxurious enough 😅 It's one of three beds in the lounge.

We saw an absolute crock at the weekend that needs gutting and modernising, none of which was reflected in the eyewatering price, and I still had a bit of a wibble over it as it had great side access and outbuildings. :p

Wait til April! The forecast is good for buyers.

Littlefloof

Visit site
Not so much a purchase as a significant expense of both time and money - last Christmas I drove from East Anglia to Northern Norway and back so that the dog could come with me - she's a flighty beast and I didn't think she'd enjoy air travel. Just under 2000 miles and two overnight ferries each way in a petrol engined 4x4. Still paying off the fuel bill...

madamebonnie

Visit site
Buying a house with garden instead of flat probably tops my list.

She got a thermatex coat for Christmas and has a very nice wicker basket we call her throne. This was passed down from my godmother. It definitely cost her a small fortune!

Archangel

Visit site
I am renovating a house and converting a former dairy to downstairs bedroom etc. The Architect said in lovely supportive tones "makes sense as your partner has had a stroke" His face was a picture when I said "err no, I'm thinking of when the dog gets too old to manage the stairs and we have to sleep downstairs"