• Riding school rider

• Previous owner, now retired from horse owning

• Pro rider riding other owners horses only

• Driver

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

SaddlePsych'D

Visit site
I'm a sharer and RS rider, although not so much RS recently due to lack of time and/or funds at various points. I can't wait to be able to get back to lessons as share is hacking only.

crazyandme

Visit site
Non-rider these days, but would like to own again eventually, once I settled down a bit after the PhD. Would like to start riding lessons again this year though, but should lose 10kg first!
So selected other

MuddyMonster

Visit site
Owner & rider of one.

I'm holding out on becoming an owner of two as although I think it will be double fun, I don't want to muck out or poo pick after two for as long as possible ?

MotherOfChickens

MotherDucker
Visit site
Own 2, ride 1 and the other has various skills such as pack pony, in hand Trec, longreining (classical). I have now bought him a saddle so if I ever find my brave pants again..

Lexi_

Visit site
I’ve ticked sharer as it’s closest but haven’t ridden since since Monty got sold in May 2020 (which is a worryingly long time ago ?). I go up one day a week to do yard jobs and have pony cuddles with Monty’s owner’s other horse.

M1lbie

Visit site
I also put other as I own 2 and have one from a sanctuary so not quite owned, of the two I own one is retired and one I ride

I'm Dun

Visit site
Owner of 3, 1 semi retired and ridden by someone else. I hop on once in a blue moon. 1 I ride and 1 youngster, although hes now rising 4 and about to go off to be broken to ride and drive. Not sure I will actually drive him, but the yard does both so seems a good thing to know how to do!

Roxylola

Visit site
I dunno, I mean technically I ride for other people, but I'm not a pro in the sense it's not my living. I'm also ridiculously heavily involved in Charlie's management and by virtue of being there his owners other 3 ponies. I don't pay their official bills but buy my choice of feed, rugs etc.
And then there's my new spotty boy who's my responsibility for costs and upkeep but I'm not really 100% sure what the arrangement is. He belongs to a friend of a close friend of mine - who's yard we're on - so it's not quite as weird as it maybe sounds ?

[153312]

Visit site
'Other', I suppose, but I'm not really sure anymore.

ETA that sounds weird but I'm not really involved in horses anymore due to uni but hoping I will be able to own my own on graduation lol! I want to breed myself a mule lol

Last edited:

Crugeran Celt

Visit site
I am 'other' as well, own six. two very elderly and retired, three minis and one that is just too much for me as I have got older but will never part with him.

F&B

Visit site
Owner of 2. One ridden & 1 rising 4 yr old who will be backed this year. I put owner and rider of 2, but not technically true yet.

silv

Visit site
Owner and rider of 2, both in full work, one does dressage and showing, the other hunts in the winter and treks in the summer, though the competition one also treks and the hunter does low level showing. Both do competative trail riding, month about.