where do you

windand rain

Visit site
carry your phone when trousers dont have pockets or they are too small for the phone. old fashioned me thought a bum bag type of belt but if so where to find one
Have to have it on me until oh is safe on his feet

Roxylola

Visit site
I use a bumbag. I have a running one that just about fits my phone and keys and a bigger aubrion one with loads of room.
Outdoor shops or sports shops will have something. Aubrion I think I got from hope valley

Roxylola

Visit site
I put the phone just down the front of my jods walking about and if I ride I leave it at home most of the time.
How do you stop it migrating down your leg? Any time I try it comes out of my ankle in about 10 minutes.
Could possibly tuck in to my socks if I had long ones on but I think I'd have the same issue it just wouldn't fall out

Pinkvboots

Visit site
How do you stop it migrating down your leg? Any time I try it comes out of my ankle in about 10 minutes.
Could possibly tuck in to my socks if I had long ones on but I think I'd have the same issue it just wouldn't fall out

I sort of have a quarter of it poking out the waistband it tends to stay put as it then gets stuck to my skin not ideal but it works if your just walking or lunging, I can't ride with it like that it would fall down my trousers or fall out.

The Fuzzy Furry

Getting old disgracefully
Visit site
I use a large bum bag. Only recently got a new waterproof one for about £6, takes phone, fags, keys, purse etc all in 4 different pockets if I need the lot.
Usually extract phone when riding and stuff it in hi vis waistcoat pocket, leaving bag hanging in stable under saddle cover.
I also have a running belt which my older phone fitted nicely

Try ebay here https://www.ebay.co.uk/b/Large-Bum-Bag/98968/bn_7023435374

Last edited:

ownedbyaconnie

Visit site
Bum bag! With 4 weeks to go till baby due I also need my phone on me at all times as I’m still sorting pony on my own etc and I am too hot to be wearing sensible clothes so also have no pockets!

deb_l222

Visit site
Bum bag or runners arm holder thingy.

If you go on eBay (other suppliers are available) and search for runner’s phone holder, there’s a whole world of options, in many colours :)

I always found running equipment pretty good for the horses, without the equestrian price tag!

Wishfilly

Visit site
carry your phone when trousers dont have pockets or they are too small for the phone. old fashioned me thought a bum bag type of belt but if so where to find one
Have to have it on me until oh is safe on his feet

Bum bag for sure! They are actually in fashion again, so there are lots to choose from. I have a small one for keys and phone when I am running with no pockets, and I have also used it when riding!

DabDab

Ah mud, splendid
Visit site
Tuck it in your bra.

This really. I do have a bumbag but more often than not I just shove the phone down my bra.

In fact not so log ago I spent a good 20 mins searching the fields for my phone after riding because I forgot I had put it in my bra. A different take on searching for the glasses on your head!

Lucky Snowball

Visit site
I find a bum bag uncomfortable as it bounces. I refuse to buy any johds which do not have a deep or large zip pocket no matter how nice or how reduced they are. My light weight fluorescent waistcoat has many pockets and is really useful.

MrsCentaur

Visit site
I stuff mine down my bra, but every so often a canter will get a bit too bouncy and the phone will lurch out and then suddenly I am trying to control an overenthusiastic pony with one hand on the reins whilst the other grips my phone through my shirt to try to keep it from escaping at the bottom and disappearing into the undergrowth. It is, to say the least, unideal.