Where is Woodlander Farouche?

Caol Ila

Visit site
Who knows if anyone on this forum has more information than I can dredge up on Google, but it's worth a try!

Looking at Charlotte's collection of promising young horses got me thinking about another promising British horse, Farouche, who seemed to be the darling of dressage judges everywhere she competed. I haven't read anything about her this year, Google doesn't show anything later than 2016, and according to the FEI database thing, her last competition was in 2016.

Does anyone know what she has been up to? Hopefully she has not broken herself and taking time off. She was one of my favourite young horses to watch last year.

Wheels

Visit site
Lol the mare in the pic is not farouche!!

Assuming that's an embryo transfer baby

I was wondering about farouche the other day and where she had gone. Beautiful mare. I hope she is doing OK

AdorableAlice

Visit site
I think she has a number of embryo transfer foals on the ground now. The Eilbergs have just lost a good mare after a hacking accident, we were due to go for a lesson but it got cancelled, I was hoping to see Farouche !

marotelle

Visit site
Farouche is not a palomino?!
When I last asked news about her(about18 months ago) I was told she had got some good results
in The Spanish Sunshine tour, since then there has been no news ,so I pressume she must have hurt herself
and is now, hopefully recovering?

milliepops

Wears headscarf aggressively
Visit site
There was a rumour on the BD forum a while back that she had sustained an injury but I haven't seen anything to back that up.

Shame she hasn't been out and about for whatever reason, I agree OP she was an exceptional young horse to watch, quite breathtaking in a good way!

Caol Ila

Visit site
I think she has a number of embryo transfer foals on the ground now. The Eilbergs have just lost a good mare after a hacking accident, we were due to go for a lesson but it got cancelled, I was hoping to see Farouche !

Aye, such a shame about Half Moon Dynasty! I'd hoped she would recover, as she'd been released from the horsepital and seemed to be doing ok.

Goldenstar

Visit site
Farouche is not a palomino?!
When I last asked news about her(about18 months ago) I was told she had got some good results
in The Spanish Sunshine tour, since then there has been no news ,so I pressume she must have hurt herself
and is now, hopefully recovering?

She's a chestnut.