where to advertise free to good home?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ladydragon

Visit site
Talking hypothetically of course... It would be very ironic if someone who was used to scouring the free to good home kind of advertisements to obtain such horses for nefarious reasons then felt the need to ask where to advertise a free to good home.....

ExmoorHunter

Visit site
"onsiegate" is the thread about Shwmae horse products. I don't think I will ever be in the market for a onsie but I would never buy anything from this company based on customers' and their own feedback/comments.

Slightlyconfused

Go away, I'm reading
Visit site
"onsiegate" is the thread about Shwmae horse products. I don't think I will ever be in the market for a onsie but I would never buy anything from this company based on customers' and their own feedback/comments.

Thanks, only read a bit of that thread before becoming confused.......it's a bit like this one, it's all rather confusing

Pigeon

Visit site
Oh god, all is revealed. Some people are just indescribable scum. (I could give it a good shot but I'm sure I'd get banned!) Literally evil.

JingleSmells, my thought too, poor little soul :(

Last edited:

glamourpuss

Visit site
Wow! I only came back to this thread because I was nosy at why it was still running.

So it looks like my initial 'gut' feeling about the OP was right & it wasn't me being overly sensitive...

Bigbenji

Visit site
Always the poor horses who suffer.
Glamourpuss- my gut said something wasn't right but looking through posts I just thought it was someone who didn't want the hassle of having a lame horse :/

Last edited:

Irishbabygirl

Visit site
I haven't been on HHO for a few months - though I would pop on randomly and check out what I've been missing and hey presto! A good old Teds Mum thread! Excellent! Now where's the popcorn....

cptrayes

Visit site
Buddy is her's she paid £100 for him a few months ago, he was advertised as an unsound non ridden companion. Original ad is on the H&H forum FB page.

So what's the deal with this thread then? She's realised that he's too unsound ever to sell because even on danilon he's lame, and is trying to avoid the cost of having him put down???

doriangrey

Visit site
I thought this was real, I never spot trolls/scams. My husband says I'm naive but I just can't comprehend that a person would ever do something like this. So this really is a person taking horses on who aren't fit for use and then trying to sell them on, or at least get rid of them one way or another? Beggars belief but also sound like a lot of hassle. I wonder what they get out of it.

lizbet

Visit site
Reading op's other threads it seemed to me they just didn't want the hassle of having a lame horse, yet had got a colt they were thinking of running on as a stallion, must have some time/money but thought I would get jumped on for pointing that out.

Now it seems there's a whole lot more going on. This is distracting me from onesiegate!
I knew it dont know what i talking about do i not .You could have done your horse in the time you spend on hear.Money no bet you still find it for luxuries.Step up keep it look after it yourself. Get of hear and get some work done.

AmyMay

Situation normal
Visit site
I knew it dont know what i talking about do i not .You could have done your horse in the time you spend on hear.Money no bet you still find it for luxuries.Step up keep it look after it yourself. Get of hear and get some work done.

Had a little drink?

lizbet

Visit site
he is a beautiful horse...and is soo happy and trot around the field with the cattle etc...I am happy to contribute to costs and pay for his pain meds. he would be perfect for that little old lady who is nervous and wants to amble around the lanes of a weekend...he isn't ready to die!!
You have got your own place how much cost can there be

Adopter

Visit site
You, me and quite a few others too.....[/QUOTE

As said in another post by GG, there is a horse in the middle of all this who is not fit to ride, poor animal.

Seems to me the problem is also further back where someone parted with an unsound horse to be a companion, instead of making the kindest and necessary decision.

As long as people pass on unfit animals we will read of these sad situations.

AmyMay

Situation normal
Visit site
Can't believe I wasted my time replying to a skanky low life dealer :(

The irony is this is the very person who made me wake up to the realities of not just giving away your horse free to a good home. One of mine nearly ended up with her. Thank God I was warned.

Status
Not open for further replies.